Chapter 12: Try Not To Get Hurt

"KAMRYN!" You yell in terror. "I have to get out. I have to find her."
"No, it's too dangerous", says Jacob putting his arm over you, motioning for you to stay seated.
"Jacob! She's my best friend! I have too!" You boasted.
"If you get hurt, I will never forgive myself", breathed Jacob.
"I can't make any promises", you confess.
You hug into Jacob, then you open the car door, and run out.
Your feet hit the pavement. The car door slams. You freeze is terror. You inhale a humongous breath, then exhale. You start running towards an alleyway just in front of you. Before entering, you turn back and look at Jacob. He looks at you through the car window. He looks down, then looks back up at you. You start to walk forward into the alleyway. Then you hear the car door slam. You turn around to see Jacob following you.
"What are you doing!?" You whisper loudly.
"Y/n, I. I...." Jacob stuttered. "I love you, and. Well."
You see him blush. You smile at him, and give him a soft kiss.
"Just don't get yourself killed", you say sarcastically.
"I'll try", says Jacob quietly.
You make it to the other side of the alleyway.
You hear a mumbled scream. You both freeze.
Another scream. You turn to your right, and see Kamryn laying there with a cloth covering her mouth, and slash marks all over her.
"Kamryn...." You mumble silently. Without hesitation you run over to her.
"What happened? Oh my god Kamryn... This is bad...." You start to cry.
You take the cloth of her, and she starts crying.
You turn around, "Jacob! Get the officer!" You cry.
Kamryn looks up at you with dead eyes.
"Help", she says in a raspy sick voice.
"Don't worry Kamryn, help is on the way."
-
Jeez. Intense much😂
Tell me if you are enjoying it, and how you feel about it, and tell me what you think is going to happen!
You can also leave a comment telling me a name, and I will try to incorporate that name in the story somehow!