Chapter 22: A Lost Soul

You stare at your phone screen which had just faded to black. You stop everything. What just happened? Did you just do that? No. Of coarse not. He's the jerk, you wanted to think but you knew it was your fault. You start to ball loud. You mom was out running errands so no one was home. You cried and cried. Everything you loved was gone. Kamryn, Jacob, and your mom was mad. You instantly look towards the shower. You look at the shelf in the shower looking for something certain. Something small. But sharp. You scramble to the shower in anger. You reach up, and grab the razor.
You tear it apart, trying to get to the blade. Your confused and mad. You finally take the razor apart. You stare at that tiny blade. You look down at your wrist. So fragile. So untouched. Shame.
You drive the razor up your wrist and scream in pain. You keep going. You slash it back and forth. You feel like nothing could stop you now. There wasn't anyone who cares enough to stop you. 
About 5 minutes later, you finally stop. Useless. Helpless. In pain. You keep crying. You look into the mirror. You stare into your eyes looking at the black dew of makeup down under your eyes. Your wrists bleeding. Paining. You felt pain all over. You look back into your eyes. Your hair tangled and a mess. A monster. What was once a beautiful fiery young soul, was lost. A lost soul.
-
this was a short chapter sorry:/