Chapter 21: Not Ready to Say Goodbye

You are motionless. Speechless. That's it. She's gone. All the things you never got to do.
Double dates, prom, shop lifting something stupid such as sunglasses, and you never got to experience what it was like for the first person to come and tell the other what it's like. Well you know. What "ITS" like. You know what I'm talking about.
You felt sick. You run to the bathroom and put your head over the toilet. Nothing came out, but you still felt nauseous. You slug down on the bathroom floor and start balling.
"Y/n, please don't cry", Jacob whispers.
"Well I have to cry!" You shout angrily. "She was my best friend and now she's gone! Not just gone out of country, she is gone! Can't you see that!?" You yell at him.
"Look, I'm really sorry, but please were gonna get through-"
"What? Your really sorry! Why should you be sorry?" You interrupt.
"I-" Jacob staggers.
"I'll tell you why Jacob! My best friend died, and you never even decided to tell me!" You are furious now.
"I know, I should have told you sooner it's just-"
"Nothing Jacob! I'm sick of it. I don't want to hear it!" You rage.
"Listen to me, I know this isn't easy. I'm here to help you get through this. You just need to calm-"
"Jacob, you know what? Ever since I met you I felt like I've been having bad luck." You say loudly and angrily.
"What are you saying?" Jacob immediately slows down his tone.
"I think you know", you say firmly and finally.
You hear Jacob sigh through the phone.
"Well uh, I got to go then I guess", Says Jacob, and then hangs up.
-
this is kind of a short chapter!
What do you think just happened?😱