Chapter 17: Musical.ly

You wake up the next morning in surprise. Jacob was still there. You wondered why the nurses didn't make him leave. Anyhow, you didn't care. You were just happy that your boyfriend got to stay with you.
Sleepy Jacob woke up and rubbed his eyes. You look at him fascinated because he is so adorable. You can't help but kiss him because he's so cute. Jacob rubs his eyes once more, then pauses. Almost like he is thinking about something.
"Shit", says Jacob simply.
"What is it?" You ask.
"I had school today", Jacob sighs. "Maybe I can still make it. We were suppose to take a test today, and I don't wanna miss it." He said jumping out of bed in a rush.
He grabbed his book bag, and started to unbutton his pants. He pulled a pair of clean pants out of his bag.
"Since when do you bring a pair of pants in your bag?" You ask laughing.
"I was kind of planning to stay here overnight, but I didn't really think it through that much." He said with a chuckle. You watched closely as Jacob took his pants off, revealing his boxers. You feel so turned on by the bulge in his boxers. Jacob looks over and sees you bitting your lip. "You like that?" He chuckled.
Your face turns red in embarrassment. Although you did enjoy it. Jacob quickly puts on his clean pair of pants. He walks over and kisses you, then heads out the door for school.
Two days later you got admitted out of the hospital, but you still had to take tons of pain killers. When you returned to school, everyone was asking about you. Kamryn still wasn't in school. In fact, you still weren't sure what had happened to her. You started to panic, and all that day, you couldn't wait to get home, and ask what happened to her, and make sure she was okay. All the girls in school were still following Jacob around everywhere. The news about him having a girlfriend still wasn't out. When you got home from school, you had completely forgot about Kamryn once again. You head over to Jacobs house. He opens the door and immediately lights up.
"Hi y/n" he says as he opens the door. Jacob gives you a certain indescribable look. "Y/n, I hate how everyone keeps flirting with me", he starts.
"Where are you going with this?" You ask a little worried.
"Don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you, if that's what your thinking." He says suddenly.
You let out a breath of relief.
"I want you to be in my musically. I'm making 3 now." He says. "I'm going to let the Internet know, that I'm happy with you, and we are happy together", he says with a smile.
Oh god his smile. It's so... delightful. It makes you feel so lucky to have him.
"So? What do you say?" He asks smiling.
"Yes definitely!" You say excited.
So Jacob pulls out his phone, and opens up musically.
-
yoooo. thank you all for your support! I will have more chapters posted soon!