Chapter 11: Officially

"What's wrong officer?" You asked in the back seat of the police car.
"We have to hurry", he responded.
You go into panic mode. Jacob looks over at you and smiles.
"Jacob! Now is not the time!", you say rather loudly.
"I know", he starts "But your just so cute when you're scared." He says and smiles again.
You can't help but feel your insides get all warm and mushy.
As the police car zooms through streets and past cars, you and Jacob are quietly sitting in the backseat.
Jacob suddenly lays his hand on yours. You freeze. Jacob looks over and gives you another warm smile. Then he grasps your hand with his.
We are holding hands! This is crazy! I read somewhere, that holding hands is the first act of sexual contact. I'm crazy. He is obviously just being friendly.
You and Jacob sit quietly hand-in-hand in the backseat.
The police man slams on the brakes.
"We're here. You guys stay here in case things get dangerous", says the police man in a firm tone.
"Dangerous! What's happening to her?" You say shaky.
Without answering, the officer hops out of the cop car.
You look over at Jacob, who is already looking at you. He smiles at you again.
"How are you so calm during all of this?" You ask with sarcasm.
"Well, when I feel scared, I look at you, and uh. Well, your just. Um. Your so beautiful. Everything just seems to make sense." Said Jacob awkwardly.
Aw! You think. He is really the sweetest.
"That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." You say softly.
Jacob leans in and kisses you on the cheek.
"Wanna make things official?" Asks Jacob.
Woah. What does he mean by that. That sentence could have so many meanings. Should you ask? Or should you just stare in awkwardness. Better off to ask.
"What do you mean by that?" You ask sweetly.
"Like, you be my girlfriend", said Jacob confidently.
"Oh!" You say as you suddenly start to blush.
"I uh. Yes, I mean."
You pause and get your thoughts together.
"Definitely", you say finally.
Now you are both staring at each other.
You lean in this time. Something just took over. You find yourself with your lips on his. This kiss was longer, and lasted quiet a while. It was more of a make out.
You then suddenly hear a gun shot and you both pull away in fear.
-
WOAH! Cliff hanger😂. whoops.
Tell me if you are enjoying this fanfic:)