Chapter 19: Fun In His Room

please take note, that this chapter contains course language, and sexuality
(14+)
-
You walk into Jacobs room excitedly. You couldn't believe this was really happening.
You stopped to think about the negatives.
"I hate to be a party pooper, but, I don't want to be preggo." You exclaim.
Jacob looks at you with a worried expression. "Shit." He says stupidly.
"What is it?" You question.
"This is embarrassing. But, I uh. I don't have any condoms. My mother didn't even think I would have a girlfriend until like age 15 or 16..." Jacob blushed. "Oh, wait right there!" Says Jacob speeding out to the kitchen. He comes back with a bottle. He hands it to you.
You read it.
Birth Controll
You open the cap and pop a pill. You lay the bottle on Jacobs nightstand, then you lay on the bed.
Shoot. What if you were wearing your worst pair of panties? Your bra was probably from a thrift store. You were sure Jacob wouldn't care. He was probably only interested in what was under the bra and panties.
Your thoughts are interrupted by Jacobs masculine hand crawling slowly up your shirt. You breathe deeply, inhaling his strong scent of cologne. You feel Jacob fingers dance toward your back. Jacob unclips your bra. The bra comes off under the shirt. You both continue to make out. You rip his shirt off revealing his slight abs. Which was good for a 13 year old. It was no 6 pack, but it could get there with time. Jacob took your pants off revealing your underwear. That was when you realized that your bra and underwear didn't match. You were wearing a thong thankfully. It was deep blue like the ocean, and your bra was neon yellow and black. I don't think it really mattered that much to him. Jacob removed your underwear, and you took his pants off. You both are still making out. He removes your top, and you remove his boxers. Your now both fully naked. Jacob starts to rub your area, and you start giving him a hj. Jacob immediately stops, and sticks his manhood up.
The feeling. It was something indescribable. It was amazing. You would do it forever and ever of you could. The feeling gave you pleasure, pride, and confidence. You loved it.
-
sorry if this was too graphic for you 😁😂
but hey, I have you a warning!