Chapter 16: The Thought Of Death

"Anyways", started Jacob again. "I ran off to get the police. Something in my gut told me I shouldn't have gone..." He said, his voice trembling. He took a deep breath. "I'm not really sure what happened for you after that, but I ran to get the police. I ran through alleyways, and parking lots. I ran as fast as I ever had. When I finally found the cops, we had gone back to were you were, and you were no where. We couldn't find you or Kamryn. It was when we heard a gun shot and screams that we realized where you were." Jacob said with a tear rolling down his cheek. "By, the time... we-" Jacob stopped and started to cry.
(mid pause!! go check out my new story if you haven't already! ok now, back to the story!)
You froze. You have never seen a boy your age cry before. It really must have hurt him. You leaned into him and hugged him as hard as you could. "I love you so much", you said softly.
"I love you too", sobbed Jacob.
"Anyways", he continued. "When we found you, you were... I thought you were...." Jacob took one hard gulp and another tear rolled down his cheek.
"Oh y/n! I never forgave myself! I thought I lost you! I almost..." Jacob stopped and immediately went silent.
"You almost what?" You say firmly and a bit angry because you have a bad feeling.
"I almost killed myself!" Jacob cried.
"Jacob! Don't you ever, ever, do anything like that! I'm not that important enough for you to end your life!" You say feeling your eyes starting to water.
You both look at each other and burst into tears. You hug each other and comfort each other, then you both fall asleep on the bed.
-
sorry that this chapter is kinda short:/
I will have more chapters for you soon!