Chapter 9: The Snapchat Photos

You start panicking. What just happened? What's happening to her? How long has this been happening? Who was that guy?
   Your mind fills with questions. But the one thing you do know is, you have to call the police.
     It's terrifying calling 911. You have never done it before, and you are absolutely terrified.
    "911, what's your emergency?" Said the operator.
     "Uh, well-", you mumble starting to cry.
      "Sweetie calm down, just tell me what happened", said the calming voice.
      You take a deep breath. "Well I was calling my friend, and some guy answered- I don't know who, and I heard her screaming in the background. I don't know what's happening to her!" You say loudly in a unsteady tone.
Then you remember, Kamryn snapchatted you. You didn't answer. She didn't show up in school after that. You run upstairs to your old ipad and download snapchat.
"Ok honey, do you have her cell number so we can try tracking her phone?" asks the operator.
"Yeah, I'm just checking my snapchat, because I might be able to find out more information." You explain quickly.
You go into snapchat and log in. Your typing so quickly you mess up your password. Shoot. You try logging in again. This time is works. You swipe over to see the red square showing she sent you something.
You open the photo up and screen shot it instantly. Then you have about 7 seconds to read it.
"Honey what's her number?" Asks the operator once more.
"Just one moment please", you say a little irritated.
The photo said; "Dad said he's going to take me out for ice cream yay!"
You tap and screen shot all the photos before reading.
You go through your photos, and read the first one about ice cream. The next one says;
"Dad stayed in extra long to get the right kind for me:)"
Then the following picture said;
"Going to make a little stop at dads work, snapchat me I'm bored!"
Then the final and last photo said;
"Y/n, something weird is going on with my dad."
And that was it. You tell the operator Kamryn's number, then you ask if she can send police to your house because you have some proof that might help.
"The cops are on their way", she said.
You hang up, and you instantly get another call.
Call From: Jacob