Chapter 18: Baby Girl

You and Jacob start flicking through songs.
"What about-" Jacob pauses for a slight moment. "This one!" He hits play on a song.
"Snap your fingers, do the step, you can do it all by yourself, Baby girl, what's your name? Lemme talk to yah, lemme buy you a drank"
He looks up at you.
"Yeah sure", you say. You have heard him use that song a million times. You know this because Kamryn had played the same ones over and over again.
Jacob takes his sweater off, and hands it to you. You look at him confused.
"Put it on", he says.
He didn't have to tell you twice. Your boyfriends hoodie that smelled of cologne. Your in on this plan.
Jacob hit the button that counts down to 5.
You both stand back. The song starts in slow motion. Jacob quickly picks you up without you having a clue. You try to act cute in your surprise. He walks in a circle then drops you back on your feet. He looks at you, then leans in and kisses you on the lips. That ended the song. You watch it, and you both approve of it, so you post it. After about 5 minutes, you look back on the post.
Jacob notices your frown.
"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.
"Nothing."
"That's a lie", confronts Jacob. "Tell me."
You sigh. The problem was, you thought everyone would be happy for you. But about 85% of the comments were hate comments.
You kept reading the comments.
"Bitch"
"That's my man!"
"This girl looks like a fucking potato"
"I could do Jacob so much better"
You feel like crying. You start to feel worthless.
Jacob looked at you, he immediately knew what was wrong.
"Don't let them eat you alive."
"What?" You reply.
"My first few hate comments tore me apart. As I got more famous, I realized it's just jealousy. That's why those girls are commenting that stuff. They are jealous." Said Jacob lovingly.
You really didn't see how anyone could be jealous of you.
"How so?" You say feeling worthless.
"Well, not trying to sound like a self absorbed brat, but a lot of girls want to date me. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but seriously, take a look at all the comments and dms I get a day." Jacob said with a laugh. "Another reason," He started.  "I mean look at you..." Jacob started looking you up and down."
You felt slightly sexually aroused.
You stood up.
"You man whore", you say with a joking laugh.
Jacob starts to laugh.
He comes closer and kisses you in the lips. The kiss turns into a makeout. You push Jacob onto the couch behind him, and take his shirt off. Jacob stops you.
He puts his finger to your mouth in a motion to be quit. He leads you to his bedroom.
-
DONT FORGET YOU CAN MESSAGE ME A NAME, AND I WILL TRY TO BRING THAT NAME INTO MY FANFIC!!

who's excited to see what goes down in the next chapter? 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼