The Planet Harenam

A/N: Second chapter in the past 24 hours? I'm on a roll. And during exam week, no less. Like a boss ;)

The Doctor's POV

Having a woman's body parts sure had its downsides. I didn't realize just how much women's breasts hurt. A lot.

Had I known, I would've never dove onto the floor the way I did. Now I was all sore.

"Doctor, can I please kiss Rory? Just once?" Amy broke me from my thoughts. She had just been laughing at something Rory said and had her arm draped around his shoulder.

"No, absolutely not," I shook my head, "my mouth will never touch Rory's. That is not happening."

"What about that one time?" Amy teased.

"Can we not?" Rory remembered in disgust.

"I was surprised and happy to see him," I defended. I had a habit of letting my emotions get the better of me. That's always when I ended up doing things I regretted later. Like kissing Rory.

"Yeah, really happy," Amy wagged her eyebrows playfully.

"No! Not like that. Your mind is dirty," I cringed.

"Not as dirty as your -"

"Amy!" I cut her off.

"Jacket," she finished, "your jacket is covered in dust. Wait - what did you think I was going to say?" she asked.

"Nothing. Doesn't matter," I flushed bright red.

"Oh my gosh! You have such a dirty mind!" she hit my arm as she realized what I had thought she was going to say earlier.

"I do not!" I protested.

"You totally do," she laughed as she started to walk away.

"So...any idea when this will be over?" Rory asked.

"Just under a week. I said that, didn't I?" I checked.

"Yeah but then you were wrong about the TARDIS," Rory shrugged.

"Oh, relax. We'll be back to normal in no time," I sat back in one of the chairs.

"Yeah, maybe you don't care but I do. I want my beautiful wife back. Not my beautiful wife stuck in the body of someone I can't kiss and cuddle with," Rory sighed.

"Fine. I'll allow you guys to cuddle and hug. But no kissing," I decided.

"Well, we're making progress, I see," I turned around to see Amy.

"Oh, no. Not another -" I was cut off by Amy hugging Rory. Again.

"You too, Doctor," Amy called and I awkwardly shuffled over.

Amy grabbed me and pulled me into the group hug.

"What's with all the hugs? I allow you guys to hug and you go hug-crazy!" I remarked.

"But you love it!" Amy laughed.

"Okay, maybe a little," I muttered.

"So," Rory broke from the hug and wrapped an arm around Amy, "where are we off to next?"

"I don't know about you guys, but I wanna do something that isn't life-threatening," Amy said.

"Okay, how about somewhere warm?" I suggested.

"Hawaii!" Rory smiled.

"Nah, that's overrated. How about the planet Harenam? Planet of the beaches. White sand, crystal green waters and the healthiest sunlight in the galaxy. What do you say?" I grinned.