Girl Problems

The Doctor's POV

It's been an hour of terrible cramps and I haven't been able to get up. I will never judge Amy again, knowing now what she goes through every month.

"Here's your ice cream," Amy set a bowl of chocolate ice cream on her bedside table.

"Thanks," I smiled, weakly.

"How you holding up?" she asked.

"Sore. I had no idea it was this bad!" I complained.

"Now you know what I go through," she smirked.

"Ugh. It's gross and painful and just all-around awful!" I whined.

"Sure is," she nodded grimly, "the cramps shouldn't last longer than two hours at the most, though."

"Oh, good. Wait - what's that around your neck?" I looked up at her.

"Nothing," she took a step back.

"Is that..."

"I'm sorry! Okay? I don't know how to tie a bow tie. I'm not you and I wasn't given that skill when we swapped, but I tried!" she exclaimed.

"Come here," I motioned for her to lean close to me. Then I removed her bow tie and re-tied it.

"And in return, sit up," she smiled. I laughed at the goofy grin on her face. Which was really my face. Which was why it was goofy. So I sat up and she grabbed a hair brush from her drawer. Then she got behind me and gently began to brush through my long ginger hair.

"You done?" I asked.

"Almost," she laughed. I could feel her let go of my hair and it rested on my shoulders. That was when we noticed Rory standing in the doorway.

"You guys are so weird," he smiled and then walked out. Amy and I just laughed and then she moved to sit in front of me.

"Nice boobs," she smiled at me.

"Nice -"

"I've seen it!" she cut me off.

"I was gonna say hair. What were you thinking, Pond?" I raised my eyebrows. She blushed.

"Never mind. So what about your cramps? Have they gone?" she changed the subject.

"Oh. I almost didn't notice. I'm feeling much better now," I nodded.

"Good. Then how about you get dressed?" she stood up.

"Alright. It's not like we can go anywhere," I shrugged.

"I'll be outside. Oh, and make sure you change that pad!" she added and it was my turn to blush. I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a pale pink top. It was hard not to look at her boobs, they were right there every time I looked down. After that, I put her hair into a long braid and joined her and Rory out in the console room.