Guradian angel -Hell Takes Earth

Prologue- Sarah was walking home from her job as being a famous artist and she walked home to her parents house which she now owns when john died from having a heart attack as he was doing training with his men. Sarah walked inside and heard a happy laugh as she entered the house and to see her 10 years old son name Chaz with dark black hair and blue eyes as he ran to his mom as he was being chased by his father Mike with dark black hair and green eyes and also 6'3 and his age is 32. Sarah was 5'9 with blond hair and blue eyes and she smiled at her husband and she is 35 years old. How are you mike asked sarah. I am good baby and how did it go today asked mike. It went really well and I sold 15 today said sarah smiling. Well that's great and I closed the gordan case today and he was found guilty of murder so the chief promote to supervisor said mike. Great and I am making sloppy joe said sarah. Good said mike as he went to play with chaz.  Hi mom, dad said you were making sloppy joe said jett. I am and I ma going to tell you a bedtime story that you will love said sarah. Yes said Chaz as he ran back to the living room. Sarah continue to make her dinner and she was thinking about her career that has been going through the roof and that she realize that she happy to have a family. Sarah finished the cooking and she brought the pot out as the tables are already set with the plates. So Chaz honey how was school today asked sarah. It was good and I cant wait to be done said chaz. Sarah smiled and looked at the picture of john and chase laughing with each other as they were cleaning the car but she missed chase all these hoping he would come back but she doubting now but she got over it because she has a family now to protect that she loves. She cleans up and washes the dishes and get ready to tell her boy a story.

   After dinner sarah went into his room to tell a true but fake story about her past. Alright you ready for the story chaz said sarah. Yes mom said chaz. She told a story about a guardian who came down to protect her against a evil guardian who wanted to kill her to get her soul. As she tell the story, her son look in awe or a grin on his face as she tell the story and she get toward the end with a good ending as she says I will come back but when they will strike again as her guardian leaves as he find the one he loves. Wow said chaz. I take that you like the story said sarah. I did and I wish there was more said chaz. There is but for tomorrow night said sarah. Awesome said chaz as he went to bed as his mom kiss him. Goodnight baby said sarah as she went back to her bedroom where her husband is waiting for her. So how did it go asked mike. It was good and he like it so, I will tell him part 2 tomorrow said sarah. Yeah I guess but now your hear, it time to go to bed said mike as he put his arms her and he smiled as he fell asleep. Sarah smiled as she feel the warmth of her husband and fell asleep in his arms.

( Heaven) Chase was sitting by the lake as he watch sarah and he kid chaz as she told the story about him and he thought the kid looked like him but he felt bad for not coming down since he been busy as he looked in the water and saw himself with more strong bone structure and black hair and his eyes still blue and he's 6'0 tall as he grew all these years but by so little and he hope to get back to sarah soon. He got up and walked back to his bigger cloud home when you stick three clouds together since he let someone in his home and he was happy that his parent's told him that he can stay.  Hey dad, john, mom said chase as he walked in the kitchen. So how was your day asked john, adam as they looked at each other. I am good said chase laughing. Well good and I got dinner ready said kim as she set the table. Since in heaven you can imagine anything that you want or have that you want in heaven. On the table there were steak, potatoes and corn and water from the cloud which landed in the cups. So chase, what did you do today asked john. Um well did more training and looked down at sarah said chase. Good and I hope she is happy said john. She is sir and so is her son chaz said chase. Yeah, I am glad that I was able to meet him said john. Yeah it great to see your grandchildren before your gone said john. Yeah your right too that said adam. They ate their meal and then as usual they watch the earth football game while drinking bear. CHASE yelled Jackson as he ran into the Anderson and Archer house. What said chase as he cleaned his shirt when he spilled his beer

     God need to see us and it may about sarah said Jackson. Chase flashed out at the same time as jack did and they arrived at the lord door and knocked. Come in boys said lord. Chase walked in and saw the lord by the window that looks out of all of heaven but god can only see what going on so far away. We have a huge problems and earth is in the crisis said god as he walked to the glowing ball in the middle of the room.  What do you mean in crisis said jack. I just got word from our spies that hell is going to take over earth said the lord. Chase looked at Jackson and jack looked back and didn't know what to say. Do you know when they are going to asked jack. Um no I don't said god. How many angels warrior do we have and do I go back to sarah asked chase.  We have 90,000 and more angles are coming and yes you are going back to sarah and protect her family explain god. Thank you lord and who's body do I get this time asked chase as he rubbed his head. I will look and go tell your family and jack I like to speak with you  said lord. Yes sir as chase flashed out. Come I need to tell you this but you cant tell chase said lord. Why asked jack. Because it has to deal with sarah family as god closed the window for no angles to hear as it seals off and he put a barrier around the building.