Chapter 21

Chapter 21- The final goodbye and  chase see sarah

       Chase walked back inside the house as he put the car away in the garage as he see mike and chaz at the table as chaz waved to chase. Hey man how are you asked chase. Good and dad said you were leaving said chaz. Yeah i am said chase as he looked at chaz. But will you come back every month asked chaz as he look at chase with those green eyes. Yeah i will and i promise you said chase. Good and here i made this for you said chaz as he handed chase a necklace of wings that were gold. Thanks chaz i like it and my gift to you is the car said chase as he laugh with mike. Yeah but you have to wait until your 16 said mike as he rubbed chaz hair. Okay and thank you said chaz as he hug chase. Your welcome and you know about the story that i told you about with your mom said chase. Yeah said chaz as he ate his cereal. That it over said chase. Yeah but i hope there more said chaz. Me too little man said chase. The light flashed on and off as chase sigh as he realized that he had to leave as he looked at mike and chaz. I am guessing that you have to go home said mike. Yeah i do and you will get a call about a guy being missing said chase. Yeah i thought so and i will miss you said mike as he hugged him. I will miss you too said chase as he went to the door with chaz. Chase opened the door as he stop back as he hug chaz as he felt chaz hug him back hard. I will miss you chase said chaz as a tear rolled down his cheek. I will too and if you ever need me call me said chase as he pulled back as he smiled at chaz. Good and um bye and remember our promise said chaz. I will and goodbye said chase as he walked down the walk way as he flashed out as he put his body at the warehouse inside a car on the side of the road as a cop car came as chase went up to heaven.

         Chase appeared back into heaven as he walked back to his house as it change a little bigger as he saw sarah hugging her dad as john smiled at chase as he whisper to sarah that chase is here as she turned around as she hugged him as she yelled chase into his ear. I am glad that your here said chase. Me too and i can be here forever said sarah as she flew above him. Yeah said chase as he felt his mom hug him. Hey mom iam okay now said chase. I know but i wasn't there with you but i am here now said kim. Yeah said chase as he hugged his mom back as he grab his dad as they did a group hug as he heard yell for joy. Chase let go as he hug his dad as he told him thank you in his ear as chase heard him to say your welcome. Chase saw god by the tree as he smiled as he went back to his tower as chase walk with sarah as they showed her around as they walk past the tower as sarah push chase as he chased after her as the family smiled as they were together again.

                  THE END Thank You For Reading