Chapter 19

Chapter 19- Sarah gone and Chase human body

         Sarah yelled chase as he put pressure on the wound to make it stop bleeding as chase heard chaz crying as looked at the demon as he snap as he punch the demon in the face as it explodes as chase charged the other demon as he punched him over and over again on the floor as he use the speed punch called electro puti groun heat as his face is cleaned off as he turned to the other demon as he threw a sword with death as it hit the demon in the neck as he dissolve into the air as chase flashed the chains off of mike as chase ran to sarah. Chase it my time to go gasp sarah. What do you mean asked chase. Jackson told me that day at the park that i was going to die, so i had to and don't worry i will see you again said sarah as she cup chase face. Honey i love you said mike. I love you too and take care of chaz archer Anderson said sarah. I will said mike. Chase smiled at sarah as he heard the name in chaz middle name as he wait for sarah to go as they talk to her more. Sarah you get to see your mom again said chase. Yeah i do and tell her about my son said sarah. Yeah and i love you mom said chaz as he started to cry. It will be okay honey don't worry and adam do you mind taking chaz for a minute asked sarah. Sure as he picked up chaz as he cried into adams shoulder. Chase please keep my husband and child safe when i am in heaven and i finally to be in heaven forever smiled sarah as she drew her last breath. Chase felt his ribs being broken back into place as he closed sarah eyelids as mike kiss is wife forehead as he put a blanket over her body.

      Alright you guys stay in side until the fight is over and the building will protect you against demons said chase as he headed for the door. Son are you sure you are well enough to fight asked adam as he hold his son shoulder. Yeah i am fine and i got my strength back when i killed them said chase. Ok but message me when you get in trouble or about to be killed said adam as he look into his father eyes. I will dad said chase as he closed the door as he did a chant so nothing will damage it or collapse on it as chase flashed out to the downtown of Wisconsin. Chase appeared as he see angels fighting demons as they flew through the sky as dragons fought the angels dragons as the demon dogs fought against the Pegasus as chase ran to catch a building that was about to collapse on a family as chase picked up a kid that was 13 as he got up and ran to his family to get to safety.  Chase sat the building to the side as he ran down town as he ran to the action as he ran past a gas station as he got knocked to the ground by a demon dog as he twist the dog neck as he threw him into the gas station as it blew up with the other demon dogs as it was eating the dead human bodies as it burn them as chase got up and ran to the area of downtown. He stop as a angel fell to the ground as chase threw a fireball at the demon as he vanished as the angle stood up to see jay come over to him. Thank chase and luicfer is down 12 blocks away and i gotta go said jay as he jump up into the air as he grab a demon as he threw him into the building as chase ran even faster as a building collapse as two dragons fought each other as the dragons whip the dragon into the ground as it snaps it neck as it look at chase as he trying to understand which side he is on as he flies off as he attack a demon off a roof as he whip the other one off the roof as it headed for the ground. Chase made to the 5th street as he kicked a demon dog off a human as the human ran off to escape. Chase pulled out a sword as he block the arrows from the demons as he flew up to the building as he fought the demon as he kicked one as he fought the other one as he slice his head off as he flew to the other building as he land on the building as a demon dragon flew by as chase slice his stomach open as the dragon flew to the ground as he smashed into another building as the building fell over as a gas station blew up as it land on it.

         Chase landed on the last building were lucifer stood waiting for him as his demons fought the other angels as they fought to keep earth safe. Well about time you made it to see the world crumble before you snicker lucifer as he turned around. No your not going to take it over because i am going to kill you said chase as he took out his sword. I see and you are hear to revenge me for killing sarah but it your time to die said lucifer. Then lets go until who dies said chase. No not die but if you lose you will be part of me as my demon and also under my control said lucifer. Not going to happen because you will be dead said chase as he block the sword of luicfer. Chase hit lucifer in the face with the end of his sword as lucifer punched chase in the face as chase was up against the wall with lucifer elbow into his neck. You will be under my control as my son and we will take over the world said luicfer. No said chase as he punched lucifer in the face as he flew into the wall. Chase threw a sword at lucifer as it hit him in the shoulder as lucifer charged into chase as ram chase into the wall as chase grab him and smash him into the wall. Lucifer grab chase as he threw him into the wall as he slid across the floor. Chase got up as the building shook as he looked as he saw luicfer monster that was 400 feet tall as it was black with lava flowing down it with black eyes as it had spikes on the tail with lava coming out as it melt a building. Look at that do you like my monster that will when this war said lucifer as he threw chase against the wall. Chase got up as he smiled at lucifer as walked two step too him. What are you smiling about asked lucifer. That said chase as lucifer turned to see another monster stood at 500 tall as it was color of white as it eyes were light blue as it spat out green fire as it walked over to the other monster. See were not the only one with a monster said chase as luicfer turned around and charged at chase as they threw punches at each other as lucifer screamed as the ground shook as chase fell as lucifer grab chase and fling him into the wall.

        Chase stood up as lucifer walk over to him as luicfer stop as he looked at chase and then the monster as they fought each other as the monster tall hit the building as the building shook as the monster blew fire at each other.as chase kicked lucifer in the face as lucifer hit the wall as lucifer put his hands up as chase levitate off the ground as lucifer threw chase into a wall. Chase stood up as he jump in the air and spun around as lucifer grab chase leg as he threw him into the wall as chase fell to floor as lucifer stood above him as lucifer cast a spell that cause angels to make them half human so that he can feel pain called Gerona franc iokf hewed as chase feel pain as he screamed out as lucifer picked him as he threw chase at the wall as the monster tall hit the building again as it shook violently as lucifer stood over chase as he punched chase over and over as chase send a message to his dad asking for help as his head hit the cement as he lost contact. Chase got up as he grabbed luicfer as he punched him in the face as he grab and threw him toward his monster as it spit dark flames as lucifer screamed as the monster exploded as the building went forward as chase try to grab something as a piece of cement hit chase as he fell with the building as chase heard the monster screamed as luicfer has been killed as chase smashed into the cement as a rebar stab chase in the stomach as he screamed in pain as he was covered in darkness.

         Chase heard the rubble began to move as he screamed when chase heard his name being called out as he felt himself getting weak from the rebar. He felt the cement remove from behind him as he saw his dad as he drag his son out as the rebar was still in him as chase spit out blood as it was on his hands when the blood is flowing out. Son you are going to be okay as adam grab the rebar as he pulled it out as chase screamed in pain as the blood came up from his throat as he spit it out. Chase stay with me yelled adam as he panicked. Dad my body is bad and i need to find another said chase as he grab his dad hands as he felt the pain as he spit out blood. Okay hold on said adam as he close his eyes as he search as he put pressure on his son stomach as chase can hear the angel signing in heaven as chase felt being light. Adam open his eyes as he put his hands on chase head as he told him to find the body. Th..thanks dad said chase. Your welcome son and i will see you soon said adam. Chase closed his eyes as he left the body of his human body as he flew to find his other human as he flew past his dad as his father close the human eyes as he went to the fight.