Chapter 10

Chapter 10-Chaz's play date and issues

       Chase used his relaxing spell as he relax for a while as it was called qwenm klieg juio trine as he felt someone poking him about 20 minutes later when he open to his eyes to reveal chaz looking at him. Yes chaz asked chase as he sat up. Can we go to the park to meet Tessa asked chaz. Yeah sure lets go said chase as he open the door as he see his father in the front seat waiting for him as he put chaz in the backseat as he got in the front. So is it okay for me to come little man asked adam. Yeah if you show me your power like chase did asked chaz. Yeah i will said adam as he saw chaz smiled. Chase smiled as he drove into the parking lot as he helped chaz out of the car as chaz ran to the playground as chase sat on the bench as he watch chaz play with Tessa and the girl that like chaz last week. So do you remember when i took you to the park said adam as he broke the silence. Yeah i do and i found a dead body and then you took me to the station so i can play on the truck to get my distracted explain chase. Oh yeah but what about the other times said adam. That was the only time you took me to the park and you build a playground in the back said chase as he watch chaz. Oh but did you have fun with me and the crew right asked adam. Yeah i did until i was 15 years old and you left me with that damn girl of your said chase as he got angry. I am sorry but i thought it was going well between you too said adam. No it was a lie said chase as chaz ran to Emily and Tessa as they played with each other. Then why wouldn't you tell me  asked adam. Because you were happy again and what would you say if i told you whispered chase. I really don't know said adam. Chaz waved goodbye to Tessa as he played with emily as he whispered something in her ear as she laugh. They ran to the slide as they sat down as they talked so chase let him do what ever he is doing as he is making her laugh. Son i am sorry but i wish i was there around you more said adam as he hold his son close. It's fine don't worry, you were just focused on her said chase as he smooth his hair back. I guess but when you died in my arms i didn't let the medic touch you and i wish i did so i good watch you grow up said adam as he hold his son. Yeah but.... chase didn't finish as chaz ran over to them.  Chase can we go to the ice cream store asked chaz. Yeah and what about Emily asked chase. She has to leave said chaz as he waved her goodbye but her mom gave me her number so we can play again said chaz as he handed the number. Ok and lets get the ice cream said chase as he carried chaz to the car and they went to Whippy dip as they sat down and watch chaz ate ice cream. Chaz was eating his ice cream when a butterfly landed on chase hand as the butterfly flaps his wings as chase spoke to the butterfly as chase led it go into the air. What did it say asked chaz as he had chocolate on him. It said hello and to me it's confidential said chase as he saw chaz bite into his last piece of cone.

          They parked in the driveway as sarah open the door to the house as she carried chaz inside as she put him in his bed as he fell asleep in the car. Chase sat on the chair as his father sat on the couch as the tv went to snow as chase sat by it as he listen as sarah came as the front door open as mike came in on the weird scene as he looked at sarah as she shrugged. Chase got up as he stood at the people in the room giving him a look. What asked chase. Nonthing but were you talking to the tv asked sarah. Yeah i was because Jackson was talking to me and no it the same what i tell you every time said chase. Sarah went into the kitchen with mike as he told her about his day at work. So what did Jackson want asked adam. He told adam in his mind how many demon there are getting up to. Of course and what about sarah, mike and chaz asked adam. Chase hold two rings as he gave one too sarah and mike and then went to chaz room as he put a necklace on his neck and came back with sarah giving him a look. Those are for you incase the demons come and find but when you have those on they cant find you blood said chase. Good to know and thank you said sarah. Your welcome said chase as he layed on the floor as he heard the footstep of sarah and mike go to their room for the night as chase got up and stared out of the window as adam stared at chase and wondered if he failed as a father but he had some guarding to do as he stood by the back door of the house.