Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Hell rage  

         Lucifer walked down to the demon army ground as he watch them trained as he looked all the back as he watch the training go on forever and he found out they had 200,200 demons so far but he needed more as he walk down the area as he walked back father as he watch them trained as he smelled the fear come off them as he walked by as he smiled as he continued to walked as he see his two demons walked 500 more demons get into line as they now have 200,700 as they got in line as they did the same thing as the others did as he left the ground in black smoke as he appeared in the dragons den as the dragons greeted him with red fire as he pet their heads as he snap in a huge steak to feed them as he went to a girl dragon as he felt her stomach. Your are conceiving said Lucifer as he watch the dragon nodded. It good but do you want me to fast the process asked Lucifer. The dragon nodded as he speed up the process as he look at the dragons screamed as she went into labor as he left for the dragon to do her thing. Lucifer stood on the bridge as he heard a set of wings as he looked over as the two demons carried a demon too him as he was bloody all over. Why is the blood on you and not in you asked the lord as he lick the demon blood  on his tongue. Because of chase sir and i gave him the message like you wanted me too said demon. Good and what did he say asked Lucifer. Well he told me that they have a big one too and he said he is going to kill you sir and i told him he will kill you first said demon. Then what did he say asked Lucifer smiled. He said your damn boss wont live and we will be trapped in hell because we will win the fight but not when the big one fight each other said demon. So god had created the big one and he has a army ready and chase will die in my hands and i will give him the most painful death of all and when i cast him down to hell, he will be my servant and excellent demon said Lucifer.

     A few seconds a Lucifer laugh through entire part of hell the demons got a message that their a traitor in the presence. Um s..sir asked demon. Yes what do you want and did you see i am laughing for joy said Lucifer. He wont be happy for long said a demon into the demon ear. Why wont i be happy said Lucifer as he stare at the two demons. Because we have a traitor in our mist and it a angle from heaven said demon as he back away as the demon stayed put. The demons flashed out as he appeared in the pit where they healed the traitor as Lucifer walked up to the angel girl. Well now your caught, what are you going to do asked Lucifer. To get out of her with god light said angle. The demons laugh with Lucifer as the angle realize she is wrong of her mission as she realize that she wasn't going to make it back. Your wrong and i say that you will be ripped up by my dragons as you get killed over and over until i turned you into a dark demon like i did with other angles like you as the demons laugh.  You took all the angles and turned them so you can fight asked angle. Yes but some had kids and yeah so i am done talking said Lucifer as he walked up to the bridge. So your not going to kill me yourself yelled angle. No but my dragons will as Lucifer popped the angle to the dragon cage as the dragon tear the angle wings off as Lucifer walked back to his lair as he heard the angles screams.

        Lucifer paced back and forth as he heard the screams of every soul as he heard the tortured of souls as he sat in his chair as he stared at the fire as he looked at it for ten minutes as he throw everything in his room as he yelled out as he threw a chair across the room until he yelled so yelled that the entire place of hell heard it as fire rose up and killed some demons as it shook the earth.