Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Found the perfect human

      Chase woke up from his mediations where he was by the pond and the meadow as he looked around to see a few people and see Jackson by the tree beside him. How long have you been there asked chase as he stood up and went to Jackson. Only 5 minutes but um iam  going to help out with the battle so I cant help you on earth said  Jackson. It okay and I do it on my own said chase as he looked at the clouds floating above them. Okay and um protect sarah,her husband and that kid of theirs said jack. I know said chase as he walked over to the pond and saw fish swimming as the y jump in the air or bunny run away as the kids chased them. The tree blew as chase listen as the trees blew and chase open his eyes and flashed into the king tower room but just outside the door and knocked on it and waited as the door opened as chase walked in to find god by the window as he looked out over heaven. You called fro me sir asked chase as he stood by the glowing ball which has now 100,000 prayers. Yes I did and we found your human to take over said god as he motioned chase to come over by the mirror and he looked inside the mirror to see his human form from 1932 as a 30 years old with dark black hair with the tip of his hair gold and he looks strong because he a firefighter and he 6'0 like he was if he was alive. So how do you like him asked god.  It perfect and um what about his fire crew when he notice that he disappeared asked chase. Don't worry he going on vacation for a month since he needs a break said god smiling. You did something with the chief didn't you asked chase. Yes I did but it a good thing and you leave tomorrow said god. Ok and thank you lord said chase. Your welcome and go back home to rest and I protect sarah said god. I will said chase as he left the room as god a look of sadness on his face.

         Chase flashes back to his cloud outside since he can do it anymore inside the house and he walked inside and he sat on the couch where john is watching soccer as john looked at him with a looked of questioning look on his face. Chase saw the look on his face and he spoke saying that god had found him a human and he leaves tomorrow. That's good and um tell sarah I said hello to her, when she done seeing you said john. I will said chase as he got a drink for john. You will what son asked adam as he walked into the kitchen. Um I will say hello to sarah tomorrow when I go down there explained chase. About time son said adam as he pat his son back as he sat down. What's that honey said kim.  Mom I get to go back to sarah said chase. That's great and be nice, not rude like the first time you met that girl when she freaked out on you said kim. I was 18 mom said chase. I know honey and you get better everytime said kim. Yeah I am going to rest again until tomorrow because I got the angles come back and then I leave to get sarah so goodnight dads, moms said chase as  he went to sleep.

      Chase woke by someone poking him in the stomach as he open his eyes he see Jackson standing right next to him. Hey how did you sleep asked Jackson. It was goo and what are you doing in my room asked chase as he sat up in bed. Well you have angels coming in 5 minutes and then you go to sarah said Jackson. Chase nodded as he got up and walked out of his room as he went outside and waited by the cement wall where we rang the bell. Only 4 angles came back with a two medieval guys and then the other two brought back four emperor guys as three swordsmen and one crossbow and then chase went up to the lord tower as he entered the room as he knocked and stood by the window waiting for the lord to come. Chase you came said lord as he walked in with his angel butler. Of course I always come and is it my time to leave asked chase as he walked over to the lord. Yes it is and your human is at home resting so go wake him up said god. I will said chase as he walked out of the lord tower as he saw his family waiting to see him off. Take care honey said kim as she hugged her son. I will mom said chase as he felt his dad hugging him. Chase smiled and moved his arm around his dad and mom as they did a prayer to keep him safe. Chase, son promise me you will protect sarah said john. I will and nikki I know said chase. They smiled as chase went into a quiet area as he stood there waiting to go down there to be human.