Chapter 17

Chapter 17-Jackson come down and the talk

         Chase snapped out of his daze as sarah snaps her fingers in front of his face as he looked up at her. Yes my i help you asked chase as he ran his finger through his hair. I was saying that we are going to the park and you have to come to watch my son so he doesn't get killed by demons said sarah. Alright lets go said chase as he flashed into his car as he find that his dad is in the back of the car. Why are you in the back asked chase as he looked over to see chaz open the door as he sat in the passenger seat. Hey you decided to come with me and adam asked chase as he saw chaz nodded. Okay then as chase drove to the park as he followed the family under a tree by the lake as he climb up the tree as his father leaned up against the tree as he watch chase and then at chaz as he try to climb up a tree as adam helped him as he climbed the tree as he watch chase hang upside down. Chaz honey come eat please as sarah sat the blanket down as mike pulled out the food out of the basket as chase flashed chaz out of the tree to the blanket. He heard chaz yelled back as chase nodded as he looked at his dad as he swing back and fourth as he did a flip and landed as he sat down under the tree. I hate it when you do that and i still do now said adam. Why is that dad asked chase. Because i thought you would break your neck but now your a angle and it still scare me said adam. Sorry said chase as he scans the area for any demons as he eyes landed on a lady that was staring at them until she walk away with her husband. Chase watch chaz as he ran around the park as he grab chase and adam hands as he made them catch butterfly as chase grab a bunny as he turned around to see chaz covered in butterfly as chase laugh with all the adult as sarah took a picture. Chase and adam made the butterflies fly off as chase handed the bunny to chaz as he sat down and pet the bunny. Yes sarah the bunny is okay and does not have rabies yelled chase. Chaz fed the bunny carrots as the bunny jump up and ran off too the woods as a pair of wings came behind chase as he turned around at the tree as the figure leaned up against the tree.

       Relax chase its just me said Jackson as he snap his finger as the bunny appeared in chaz arms. Thank you chase's friend yelled chaz. Your welcome and my name is Jackson said jack. Jeez jack warn me would you said chase as he walk up to jack. You know how i feel yelled sarah. Yeah said chase as he stood next to his friend. So what are you doing here jack asked adam. Felt like getting away to train angels so i put jay in charge and god told me said Jackson. Alright um so when is the battle asked chase. Shrugs i don't know and we have a lot of angels and we will win this fight and have a seal on hell forever said Jackson. That good and cant wait for the fight said chase. Yeah me too said Jackson as he though of chase dying. Hey Jackson said sarah as she walked up to him as she gave him a hug. Hey it good to see you again and hello mike said Jackson. You too and what your full name asked mike. My name is Jackson J. Royer said jack. Thank you said mike as he entered the name into his phone. Because sarah he want to find out how he died said chase. Okay and mike we should go said sarah as she walked back to the car as mike watch her go with a smile on his face as the guys walk back to the cars. As chaz ran to his mom as he leaned up against his mom as they walked back to the car as Jackson watch the scene with a sad look as he quickly change to a happy mood as they arrived back at the house.

         As they arrived back at the house jack pulled sarah aside so he could talk to her as the guys went to watch the game. So adam tell me about being a firemen asked mike as the two adult talk as chase went to the backyard to talk to chaz. Hey did you have fun today asked chase as he sat down. Yeah and i love the butterflies said chaz. Yeah so how you and emily doing asked chase. Good just friend said chaz. Really but i saw you kiss each other said chase as he saw chaz looked at him with a shock look. You saw that said chaz as he hid his face into his hands. Hey it okay don't worry i think it good thing said chase. Really asked chaz. Yeah and you look like a great couple said chase. Thanks said chaz as he got up and sat in chase lap as he hold chase arm until about 10 minutes chaz got up as he went into the house as he layed on the couch as chase sat on the chair in the dinning room table as the front door open as sarah and jack came in as sarah hug mike as she kiss him on the lips as she grab his hand and she grab chaz hand as she put him into his room as she kiss him goodnight as they went to bed.

        The three angles were left in the living room as chase played with the fingers as he would think as jack and adam would talk about the fight for earth, as adam sat on the couch as he rubbed his face as he think about his son fighting luicfer of hell if he will win but he not god at what he see as he combed his hair back as Jackson stood there looking out of the window what he told sarah what would happen. They heard the chime  rang outside the house as Jackson flashed out to go back to heaven as only chase and adam were left as chase went as he stood by the window as adam stood by the back window as he listen to the soft breathing of the Anderson as a car horn blew into the city of Greenville.