Chapter 18

Chapter 18-World coming down, the safe house

         There was a massive earthquake as it went to another channel as there was a volcano eruption today as a huge title wave destroy Hawaii homes as the tv turned to black as mike looked outside and then at chase. So its happening asked mike as he unbutton his shirt. Yeah soon i guess said chase. Aren't you suppose to get like a warning like before this happen asked sarah as she walks in as she sat on mike leg. Well this is it because our last angel is getting killed by luicfer right now and again said chase.  Oh um are you suppose to um like help the angle asked sarah. We cant and she knew this would happen to her said chase. Okay but where are we going to go when you guys fight asked mike. To the warehouse and your gun wont do said chase. Mike put his gun away as he put it up high on the fridge as he came back and sit down. Jackson appeared next to chase as he grab chase shoulders as he link his mind to chase as he disappeared again as chase looked at his father. What was that about asked sarah. Um we need you to get you guys to the warehouse before anything bad happens to you said chase.  Okay um i will go pack a few things and we are on our way said sarah. Okay i guess i didn't have to do the paperwork said adam as he put it in his briefcase. Chase flashed mike briefcase to his office as he got his stuff together as chase helped mike put on his jacket. Sarah came back with two bags of clothes for chaz and herself as they brought them to chase car. Chase got in as he drove to the warehouse as fast as they can so they can get out of traffic as they made it to the warehouse as chase put a chant on the car so it would be invisible out of sight as they enter the building as chase went to the back door making it so it would be lock and no demon as he put a chant on the door.

       He walked back to the front door as he put a chant on the front main door as he turned around to close the furnace as he heard a set of wings as chase though it would be Jackson. He turned around to be punched by Trolder as he fell to the ground as he got thrown across the room as he tackled the demon to the ground as he was about to punch him a fireball hit chase as he flew into the boiler as chaz, mike and sarah were tied up on the wall except for sarah who was being hold by a demon as adam on the ground. Well look here boys this is the one that going to kill luicfer and i think we should do what we always do right boys grin Trolder. Yeah but boss can quinery go asked xasiurt. Yeah go ahead said Trolder as he punch chase in the face as quinery use a spell to make a angle weak by getting rid of there power called lessen hei kiln pwet as chase fell to the ground again as he feels life less as he can feel pain everywhere in his face as he spits out blood out of his mouth as adam yells for his son. So how do you feel now asked Trolder as he threw chase to the ceiling as he made him fell on the boiler as chase grab his ribs as he felt them break as he screamed out as chaz hold his dad hand as he looked away as sarah yelled for them to stop. So you want to have a go asked Trolder. No not to her or her family, just me said chase as he was thrown against the wall and into the front door as he gasp for breath as they went over to sarah and smile. Adam ran over to his son as he hold him in his arms as he felt like his son was dying all over again.

            So sarah why should we stop when we can kill your angle and then you said Trolder. You cant because i think your boss would love to kill all the years since his other son couldn't kill me said sarah. Hmm i guess said Trolder as he threw chase into the wall as he try to catch his breath. Chase got up slowly as he walked over to his dad as he fell over as he layed there as his father its going to be okay. Really so xasiurt asked our boss to see what we should do with sarah and quinery do your thing said Trolder. Guinery threw a fireball at chase as he slid down the wall also as he did electricity at chase as he flop all around the ground as he stop as he walk over to sarah as adam went by his son. You are going to be okay and just keep fighting this time and it not a gun said adam as he saw chase nod. Hey boss she was right luicfer does want her and chase said quinery. Ok then but lets say that she got killed by a electric fence and it was to late said Trolder as chase got up as he walk over to sarah. He was at sarah side when he got thrown back into the boiler as xasiurt punch in the face until he kicked him hard in the stomach as he fell to the ground as he pass out. Trolder the war has started said xasiurt as you can hear the people screams as the car horn or as explosion happen as you can feel the ground quake below you. Hear that brothers the world is in our control and we will take it over soon but first is to say goodbye to chase as xasiurt hold adam as quinery hold a arrow with black and red and it will kill angels instantly. He aimed the arrow at chase as he pulled back as chase leaned back against the boiler as quinery let go of the arrow, as chase was knocked to the ground as he looked back to see who took the shot for him as he grab the person in time before they hit the ground.