Chapter 7

Chapter 7-Hell plans for the world

         Lucifer walked under the pit of hell as the souls flew down as they land next to thousand of other souls crying, moaning or screaming in pain as they get burned or whipped as they now are welcome to hell. Lucifer walked pass as he had a smile on his face as he passed his demon as they tortured the human or they make the human whipped the others. He been rebuilding his army after his last attempt failed as zane had been killed in the heaven attack and also god has came back as fire burned brighter as he though of his name. Hell has been more darker since Lucifer has been walking around as the demon guard put all there work to get the army together so their master wont yell or kill them with a snap of the fingers if they don't do as they are told. Trolder yelled Lucifer as the ground shock and now there a earthquake in California. Yes master as he ran toward him with a demon dog. How many demon, creatures do we have so far asked Lucifer.  We have 100,000 demons army, 100 demons dogs, ten dragons  and the big one said Trolder as he heard a huge roar in the distance. Good and go find more said Lucifer as he continued to walk down by the hot lava as he saw a demon threw a human in to it as  the human scream as Lucifer laugh. Lucifer waked through the lava and walked past the shock face of the human as they just watch the lord walked through the lava without screaming in pain as if he done it lots of time. He walked past the demon dogs as they ripped a human in half as they were training for the human world as he see a dragon burn a demon into dust as he smashed his tail at another demon as he walked over to the dragons as he pet them as he fed them meat or as he snapped a human in to be eaten by his dragon.  Lucifer how do you feel today my lord asked a demon. I feel dark and pitiful said Lucifer as he walked pass a human as he tortured another human for his work for being free but he doesn't know that he will be killed. Lucifer flashed back to his castle as he look at the picture of trevor, zane as he thought they were the perfect evil sons but they betrayed him by failing him by not winning the battle of killing chase pet or talking over heaven as he yelled on the tope of his lungs as fire shot out of the pit as the scream could be heard from all over hell.