Chapter 6

Chapter 6-The police station and the demon

        Chase flashed as sarah turned around as she jumped up and scream a little as she saw chase. CHASE gosh don't do that yelled sarah. Sorry I though you would be used to it but since I was gone for a long time I guess not said chase as he heard footstep run into the house. Sarah are you okay yelled mike as he ran into the kitchen to see chase. Yeah I am, chase scared me again said sarah annoyed.  It okay honey said mike as he hugged sarah as he gave chase a wink. Yeah so what are you up today asked sarah. Um I am going to the police station to do some stuff done said mike. Cool and why don't you take chase and he can see if the people are lying in interrogations said sarah. Yeah I will and tell him that he is my wife cousin said mike. Yeah that would work said sarah as she fixed up lunch for chaz. Chase can you please asked sarah. Next thing they know that chaz was in the kitchen with them with a smile on his face. That was cool and whats do you want mom asked chaz. Lunch is ready so go wash your hands said sarah. Yes no one saw him flash into thin air said chase as he asked sarah question.   Alright chase lets go meet my boss and partners said mike as the flashed into the cop car. Thanks son but um I need the key said mike as the car started up as the keys appeared in the ignition. Chase smiled as mike gave him a look as they drove off too the police station 15 miles away. They made it to the police station and it had Five stories floors as they parked outside the station as they got out and went inside as they walked up four flights of stairs as they went through another door as they went into mike office as he is head captain of the detectives. Hey mike, how are you and who is this young lad asked terry.  Well terry this is chase and he is sarah cousin said mike as chase shake terry hand. It good to meet you son and what is your job asked terry. I don't but I am in the army said chase. Well thank you for your service said terry. Your welcome said chase. Good um Aaron and Brandon are out at lunch as lyle and hector are on the murder case about the three people being murdered, so it just leave me, you and chase here said terry. Yeah don't worry chase can help us on the interaction and anything else we need said mike as he look at chase. Chase smiles as they headed off to the interaction.

        They walked down one level of the building as chase went into a room with mike as terry went into the room with the suspect as he sat on the chair with some folders. Alright Phil, I am going to answer you some questions said terry as he waited for the suspect to answer. Alright did you kill those two people on March 12, 2025 at 9:21 pm on a Thursday. Yes sir said phil as chase listen to his heart and anything else jumping on him as he watch his eyes dart back and forth. Alright did you have any help with the murder asked terry. No sir I did not said phil as chase watch his lip curve in a smile. He lying mike said chase. Mike tap the glass two time as he is telling that phil is lying about someone helping him. Your lying to me and I will ask you again, you helped do the murders asked terry. Chase heard the wind blow outside as chase told him who it was. Mike his name is Zack Vorgen and he live eight blocks down from the murder house said chase. Thanks chase said mike smiled as he texted terry. Terry looked at his phone as he saw the words of the other murder name. Don't worry about we have your partners name and we are going to go get him said terry. Yeah right so what my helpers name asked phil. His name is Zack Vorgen said terry as he watch phil face drop. But how did you find out asked phil as terry was at the door. We have our sources said terry as he closed the door. Mike opened the door as they walked back into mike office as terry walked in as he closed the door.  So is this one a secret or I owe you asked terry. It both and I will help you get a girl said mike smiling. Alright I can take it and what bar do I go to asked terry. You go to the Old Wis Bar said chase as he looked at terry. Alright thanks and I will see you again chase said terry as he left to go to the boss. Thanks son said mike. Your welcome as chase flashed mike lunch into his office as mike ate his lunch as chase read a book on the worst criminal In history.

      So after arresting the subject for the murders as they drove off to lunch as they went to a pizza place just for mike as they were the only one in there. So chase where were you born asked mike. I was born in the 1900's and then I died in 1918 said chase. Oh that a long time and how did you die asked mike. Yes it is and I died by getting shot by my dad new girlfriend and my name is chase archer, so you can look me up said chase as he see only one worker as he mops the floor. I will and sorry about your death said mike as he lift his drink. Mike was about to eat a slice of pizza as chase slap it out of his hands as the demon sprang at chase as mike flew back. Chase grabbed the demon face as it try to bite his neck with it long teeth as he punch the demon in the face and kicked the demon into the wall. Chase stand up as the demon smashed him into the floor of the pizza place as the demon grab chase head and smashed over and over. Chase kicked the demon hard as it flew into the bathroom wall as chase use a spell to levitate thing in the air called  zed ju mm rew as chase use the knifes as fling it toward the demons as it went into different place all over the demon body. The demon look at chase and said, Do you think that can kill me said demon. No but this will as chase as he snap his finger as he the demon burn and then exploded  all over the wall. Chase looked around as he spotted mike feet as he ran over to him. Mike are you okay yelled chase as he picked up mike as he put him on his feet. Yeah I am fine said mike as he cracked his back and neck. Here said chase as he healed mike wound on his cheek. Thank you and what that a demon asked mike. Yeah it was said chase as he grab mike arm and led him out of the place and put him in the car. Okay um what do we do now asked mike as he rambled on. We go home and I protect your family and then see what happen said chase.  Okay then said mike as he rubbed his face into his hand. Chase smiled as he pulled the cop car into the driveway of the house as they got out and went inside the house as mike got knocked into chaz as he jump on him. Hey buddy how was your day asked mike as he carried him into the living room. It was okay and I hang out with my friend down the street said chaz. Cool and where is your mother asked mike. In the bedroom said chaz. Thank you said mike as he walked away. Chase how are you asked chaz as he climbed up on chase lag. I am good little man said chase as he hold chaz. Good and iam going to bed said chaz as he ran off to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then to bed.

      So I heard that you killed a demon today and mike was almost killed said sarah. Yeah I killed a demon and mike was not almost killed and he just had a cut on his face said chase. Why didn't you tell me that said sarah as she turned around at mike. I did and you didn't listen after I said I was attacked by a demon and chase saved me said mike as he hugged his wife. Alright sorry I overreacted said sarah as she kissed her husband and then hugged chase as she left to tell her son goodnight as she went to sleep in her room. Well um that went well said mike as he put hi stuff away on top of the fridge. Yeah it did said chase as he sat by the door as he kept watch. Um chase thank you for saving me and I will do something for you sometime said mike as he went into his room were his wife is. After a couple of minutes of silent, chase looked toward the bedroom and said yeah I know as chase stood by the window as he did a lot of time as he protect them.