Chapter 11

Chapter 11-The warehouse fight message

          Chase slammed to the hood of his track as he spotted sarah on the step of the house as he strolled over and sat down with sarah. Anything on your mind asked chase. Yeah about the fight on earth, were are we going to go asked sarah. I will be taking you to the warehouse so you can be safe when the fight is over said chase. But what if you don't win said sarah. We will win because we have a spy and we have the almost exact thing that they have but more lighter said chase. Okay good said sarah. Yeah don't worry but i have to go fix the warehouse because last time it was damage so i have to go fix it said chase. Ok but can you play with chaz first asked sarah. Yeah said chase as he vanished and appeared by chaz on the swing set outback. Chase push me yelled chaz as chase push him on the swing as chaz laugh until about half an hour later chase put chaz on the couch for his nap as chase disappear to the warehouse.

        Chase push back the dent into the warehouse hall as he use all his strength as he push the roof back into place. Chase sat down as he heard the street life outside as he layed down to relax until he heard a pair of wings as he open his eyes to reveal adam sitting there with a smile on his face. What asked chase. Nonthing but why are you laying down on the ground son asked adam. Because i want to rest dad said chase. Yeah i know from the world about to be attack from hell and all but we will win if it cost some lives said adam. I know but i hate when lives are cost but i will kill him dad said chase. I know chase and i will be there when you call me for help said adam. Chase nodded as he pat his father back as he got up and closed the back door to the safe room as they turned around they met 10 demons holding them in a circle. Well it good to see you chase spoke veruart as he stood in front of chase. You too and come to kill me said chase as he had his sword out. Yep but i don't think that you will win said veruart. Oh i think we do said chase as he wink at adam as he nodded back.  Chase put his arms together as he did a spell called four hasp byline desalt as four more chase's and adam appear as they chose there own targets. It good a fight now said chase as he smirked. 

      Cpov- Chase spun his sword around as he circle around the demon as he lunged at chase with his sword as he went to the left and right as the demon tried to kill chase with anger but you need to relax or you get killed like trevor and zane. Chase hit his sword against the other sword as they swung back and forth as chase ducked as the demon aimed for his neck as chase took out his legs. Chase use levitation called Air guhen zamia weiflo as he smashed the demon into the steel wall as he fell to the wall. Next thing chase know he up against the wall as he had a sword up against his neck as chase head butted him as he punched the demon in the face as he throw a knife into the demon head as he use blue fire to destroy him as he burned to the floor. He looked over at his other self that he only had two left as he heard a body collapse to his left as he see a demon cut in half as he looked at his father as smoke rise from his fingers. What best way to kill a demon said adam as chase had a smile on his face as he touch his other two forms as they went back into him.

    Apov- Adam dodge the black smoke fire as he appeared behind the demon as he grab him by the neck and threw him into the hard floor ground as adam got kicked into the stomach as he flew to the ceiling as he saw one of himself in trouble as he froze the demon into place as his other self killed the demon and helped the other. Adam landed on top of the demon as he sliced the demons arm off as he kicked him the face as he use lighting strike fast spell called Static shoo relyei giwoty as he punched through the demons dead heart as he shock the demon as he collapse to the ground as another demon kicked him into the side as he grab the demon legged and whipped him to the side of the warehouse side. The demon charged at adam with the sword as adam grab his sword and bend it towards in slow motion as he grab his own sword as he charged it with lighting as he raise it above and went through the head all the way down as it fell both ways. Adam looked at chase as he see chase looked at his kill as he smiled and adam looked at himself and he found his other three form as he touch them all together as they went back inside as he fell stronger again. He helped cleaned the warehouse as he put the demon bodies into the boiler as they put the warehouse back into shape as they left the area clear of demons but they heard a noise that stop them in there tracks as they saw a demon walked out of the darkness as blood came out of him.

        Well your demons are destroyed yelled adam as they were across the room. Yeah but we have numbers of soldiers getting ready to take the world said the demon. Yeah we know and so are we said chase as he step forward. How do you know such of thing said demon. We have god and you have your bitch boss said chase. How dare you and we have a big monster that you will never kill and we will take over this world said demon. How dare i, well we also have a monster and it will kill your monster and your damned boss said chase as he stood in front of the dying demon. Our boss is better than yours and i will be glad if he kills you said demon. No i will kill your boss and it will be the best thing ever and then you will all be trapped in hell forever as the souls eat you alive and you can tell your boss that said chase as he ripped his head off. His father carried the demon to the boiler with the others as he made back to chase. I will fight Lucifer and kill him my self if i am hurt but not dead said chase. Adam grabbed his shoulder and look at him, I will help you because i will not lose my son again and don't let the anger get to you son said adam. Chase nodded at his father as they vanished back to the Anderson house.