Chapter 3

Chapter 3-Sarah wish come true

      Chase walked into Nick Blais as he walked pass the kitchen and he see the bathroom light on as he hears nick breathing in there as he floss his teeth as chase knocked on the wall as he heard nick dropped the floss container. Nick open the door as he ran out to the living room and saw the stranger standing there but he knew it wasn't a stranger as he realize earlier the voice came through the tv static. Are you the voice....Yes I am said chase as he answer the question from the confused guy. So my destiny starts now asked nick. Yes it does and It wont hurt said chase as he read the guy mind.  Chase walked up to the guy as he stood there waiting what would happen. Chase touch the nick shoulder as a glowing white light surrounded them as it died down and now nick eyes became chase eyes as the angle  walked out of the door as he snap his fingers as the lights turned off In the house and he flashed out as he took a step on a sidewalk

    Sarah woke up for her job this morining at 7 becuase first she has to drob off her son first at school and then she go to her business where she is the Owner of the Artistic of the Arts which has five levels and she also help other people to get better at their skills or they just want to learn. Sarah opened up two new art pieces as one of them was a space stations with holes in the pictures telling something or just to fun to paint and the other one were the titanic ship as It sailed the night before it sank. Sarah had a big day as half of the big time artist come and buy her work or others people art work or they just come as look around to see how the art work is or the place is doing by the owner running the events.  Sarah met a British guy Ronald verun who buy any piece of art for 30,miilion but today he went over as he bought 10 piece of art for 50,million giving the art world a buzz on how he went over then he usually does. Sarah was so happy that it was the third biggest thing in her life as the first was marrying mike and the second was her son and now this as she bit her lip trying to keep come as she meet the other guess to come. About Ten o'clock sarah closed the doors as he looked them as she walked down the side walk to get to her car that was twenty block away.  Sarah stopped at a store called love for cakes. Which has all cupcakes, brownies and all different kind of desert as she got a small round chocolate cake as put it in a bag and walked out.

         Sarah walked about ten more blocks until she reaches two more blocks until she get to the car to go home as she pass a streetlight as she passes an alley way a arm grabbed out and dragged her to the alley as sarah screamed as the guy covered her mouth as the guy was about to leaned the guy was suddenly flew though the air behind her as he hit the wall as he fall down as he pass out. Sarah looked at the guy in front of her hoping he wont hurt her. Don't hurt me said sarah as she crossed her arms in front of her face. I am not going to do that to you sarah it not a angels duties to do that said chase as he stepped closer as the moon shined on his face. Chase yelled sarah as she hugged him. Miss me said chase as he hugged her. Yes I do and you get to meet my son and husband said sarah. Yeah I do said chase as he let go as he fix the cake back together. Thank you said sarah as she put the cake away. Your welcome but lets get you home said chase as they flashed into the car. That is still fun said sarah. Yep and now lets get you home said chase as he drove off and headed toward the Anderson home.