That crazy black hair kid

Time skip woo \(^.^\)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud sound of a group yelling on the roof tops. Many foot steps echoed on the wet ground after the rain had stopped. The man the yellow scarves were chasing was laughing as if he could not be touched but he was running himself down to his limits. His sides burned as they always did when he pushed himself to far. And his back ached with ever step he took. He played it off as if it was nothing.

"We want that information Izaya. You will be dead if you dare tell anyone else the secret of the yellow scarves. Hear me Izaya!!" One of the taller members yelled as the four men chased Izaya on the roof tops.

Izaya only laughed as he hopped from roof to roof slowing down a bit as he went.

"Ah good luck. Maybe another time you can have my head and my phone. You and many other people have been after it for years anyway." Izaya teased.

"IIIIIZZZZZAAAAAYYYYYAAAA!!!" A loud voice screamed a blond man with glasses and a bar tender uniform stood before the raven holding a street sign.

Izaya's eyes widened as he slowed down before the blond knowing he was in real trouble now. He stood between the yellow scarves and none other than Shizuo himself. The towns strongest and most feared by all. No one would get in Shizuo's way.

"Aww funs over you found me Shizu-chan. I'll have to say I'm at my limit anyway. " Izaya told Shizuo catching his breath , a hand pressed on his side.

"You idiot flea!" Shizuo yelled running at Izaya with the street sign.

Shizuo swung up as it flew bast Izaya by a few inches hitting one of the yellow scarves members. The man who was hit fell off the building into a dumpster. The other members scared and ran for it. Shizuo turned around angrily looking at Izaya.

"What did I tell you about your limits!!" He growled tossing the street sign aside. "You look awful. You need to take better care of yourself. I can't keep a eye on you all the time you know." He hugged Izaya close looking him over for any new injuries.

"Ah Shizu-Chan I'm alright. I can handle it." Izaya protested as he pushed Shizuo away slowly like a stubborn child.

Pain shot through his sides and lower back from the permanent damage that always lingered there. His dark past. One that he would never remember. But he remembers pain and someone who put it there. Vague memories like shadows that vanish when the sun goes down. He put a hand on his side irritatedly. Shizuo only pulled him into a hug laughing happy to see his little raven was alright at least.

"Same old same old Izaya. I'm glad you never change. At least I can always find you." Shizuo chuckled picking up his Izaya gently heading for home.

It had been a few years since that awful day. A lot had changed since then. No more high school. And not more living with parents. Shizuo lived with Izaya in a rather large apartment. He still took care of his raven who seemed to be permanently broken from that day. But he loved him all the more for all his imperfections. Like the love Shinra has for Celty so much he married her. Love was all so weird to them but it didn't matter. They had it and held it close. Shizuo's brother is a well know actor in action films his his parents retired happily at the beach. Shizuo unlocked the door putting Izaya down as the raven  removed his dampened jacket hanging it up. Then ripped off the cast that sat around his sides and lower back. The bones still felt crooked but he got used to it over time.

"Ah how annoying. You would think it would leave me alone by now. Can't those doctors do anything!" Izaya complained as he felt himself grow light and sway, a strong arm went around him quickly. "Truly pathetic..." He sighed looking up at Shizuo.

"Nah I don't think so. You managed to outrun four yellow scarves member in the rain and on the roof. What the hell did you do to get them so mad at you anyways. Let me guess. You got some good gossip from their club? " he asked sitting in the couch as Izaya lay down in his lap like he always did. "Or you got some pictures."

"Well kinda both. They decided to beat up some dollars, almost killed a girl by beating her to death. So I called them out. " Izaya spoke as he relaxed when the strong hands worked their magic in his sore joints. "Ah if you just massage my lower back that would feel wonderful." Izaya let out a deep breath dropping his phone on the couch.

"Ah you seem happy this evening little flea. Should I call in some food so we don't have to go anywhere. We can turn on that dumb show we watch every night.... Izaya?" Put put a hand in Izaya's damp hair to see his eyes closed. "Or I could let you sleep for a hour." He chuckled looking through Izaya's phone. "Dang no wonder they want your head. You got video to?!"