Chapter 2~ Life Changing

Chpt.2 Life Changing~Seth's POV

What did I eat for breakfast today? This is miserable. I thought as I sat behind my desk. The teacher went on about today's lesson: The Great Wolf.

I had to sit in class and learn about myself. Only one student is allowed to leave class at a time, and I'm only a junior, so I had to wait for Paul to get back from his buddy-system work before I could go to the restroom. Man I feel sick.

Answering my prayers, Paul walked through the door. Yes!

"Mrs. Clark?"

"Yes Mr. Clearwater?"

"May I go to the restroom?"

"Take the pass" she sighed dismissing me. This is the third time this week I used the bathroom during class.

I had to get to a bathroom and fast but instead of taking the one on my hall, I ran right past it. It was like some sort of "out-of-body" experience. But I knew I needed to get to the 2nd floor bathroom quickly. I rushed down the stairs as fast as my human body would take me. I finally reached the second floor I ran towards the "gentleman" sign as if my life depended on it. Beside the bathroom was a set of steps that a small red headed girl was about to walk down. But before I knew it I ran past the bathroom again. What in the hell was wrong with me?! I was headed full speed at the lost looking red head in front of me. I expected to slam into her sending her tumbling down the stairs, but the moment I reached her, my arms locked themselves around her waist.

"NO!" I yelled at her.

~.~

What did I just do? And better yet, why?! My sudden approach seemed to startle her.

"Are you okay?" I spoke the words instinctively before I thought them. The red head girl sunk to the floor and began to cry. I sat down beside her feeling the urge to comfort her.

"Hey," My voice was nearly a whisper as my hand placed itself on her back and began to rub in small circles. "Don't cry." 

I didn't know how long we sat together on the steps. Her hands covering her tear soaked face, my hand subconsciously rubbing her back. It may have been over 20 minutes before she spoke a word to me.

"Can I ask you something?" She sniffled to me.

"Anything." I answered quickly.

"Where in the hell am I?" She sounded as though she was beginning to find humor in the situation but there was an unknown edge to her voice.

I smiled. "You're on the second floor of the school."

"Oh." That was the last thing she said to me before pulling her hands away from her face for the first time and changing my life forever.

~.~

As I looked into her baby blue eyes, my entire reality was altered. They say imprinting is different for every wolf who experiences it. But this was absolutely unreal. I saw a time line. My imprinting experience was a time line. I saw the red head and myself out for a first date. We were at a burger place. Nothing fancy, nothing high class just good old fashion burgers and milk shakes. I often saw her clinging to me holding onto my arm as she walked. That was strange.

The next thing I saw was a roof top. I was down on one knee and she had begun to cry. She wasn't looking at me, she looked as though she was staring in the distance but her emotion was clear. She was happy.

I then saw myself in a black tux and her being guided down the isle by a big man with dirty blond hair. She was absolutely stunning. I knew in my heart I would never want anyone else in this world but her.

And then I saw what I knew would soon come. What I would dread every second of everyday until this point came. The look of absolute fear on her face as she stood in front of the sandy colored beast in front of her. She still was not looking at me but I couldn't figure out why.

My next vision was one of absolute sorrow. A strawberry blonde women had suitcases, duffle bags, and carry ons lined up at the door. I was on my knees with tears in my eyes begging my wife to stay. I realized nothing I would say would make a difference to her. Actions speak louder than words. I took a leap of faith and threw myself onto her. Kissing her with more passion than I ever imagined I was capable of. She dropped her bags and melted into my arms. I picked her up by hitching her legs around my waist and carried her to the back room.

My last vision was that of true bliss. My little blue eyed red head was in my lap. We were sitting at the shore of La Push beach as I stroked her swollen belly. Loving the child inside of it with all my heart.

"Im Scarlett." She spoke to me. Scarlett.

"I'm Seth." I smiled lovingly into her bright blue eyes.

*Comment. Vote. Rate. Tell me what you think. Thank you guys for reading bye :)*

* Enjoying the story? Now there's a way to support and encourage the author as she pursues the publication of her first novel! Your donations also ensure continuous chapter updates for this story! Any and all donations are greatly appreciated! Thank you! Cash App: $AnnaQueen77 (Link in Bio)*