Chapter 1

Day after day I feel sicker and weaker. I'm getting super self-conscious by the day. I'm so scared to tell anyone and I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test. I'm to afraid that it would come out positive, and if I'm pregnant what would I do? My parents would want want Camden and I to get married and Camden never wants to get married. My parents are so against abortion that they would disown me if I even thought about it. I really can't make the decision alone so I guess I'll throw Camden into it.
I go to the Dollar Store and grab a pregnancy test. It's so awkward to do that especially when the cashier is some old lady. I try to hide what's in my hands, but I still get awkward stares. I'm so relived to get out of Dollar General with that stupid test. I call Camden right away and try to talk.
"Hey, Atalize. What's up?" Camden answers. I try to keep a study breathing to calm anxiety and not break down.
"Nothing really, Cam. I just need to talk. Are your parents home?" I explain.
"No, I'm home alone. You can come over, but is everything okay?" He questions.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm good. See you soon. Love you bye," I rush.
"Okay, love you too. Bye," he says. I hang up right away and I think about if I should even go over to his house. I really don't want to even think about having a baby. Seriously, I'm the worst babysitter in the world because kids and I just don't get a long. Having a little boy or girl would ruin my life. I really can't have a child. So I told myself, if the test is positive, I will have an abortion and my family will never have to know. It will be a serious ret of mine and Camden. A little itty-bitty tiny little secret no one will ever have to know