Chapter 4

Being at home is weird. My mom whispers about this to my father and I wish I knew what they where saying. I know I'm keeping this baby now even though I don't want to. I'm starting to gain weight and I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday to find out whatever you find out about when you're however pregnant I am.
Camden picks me up for school today because he wants to talk. His parents don't know yet and that's probably what it's about. His car pulls up and I jump in.
"I want you to have an abortion," he says right off the back. I find it strange because when I first told him I wanted one he disagreed.
So I said the o ly thing that came to mind,"What?"
"I don't want to be a father, Atalize. It will look so bad on me. I'm captin of the football team and I'm only a Junior. I can't be a father," he whimpered and whined. I got so pissed because he think he has it so bad and he wanted the baby earlier when I didn't and I still don't want a child. So he has no right to say this shit to me.
"You think you have it so bad, Camden? " I yelled, " because I'm the one carrying the child. You're a Junior and captin of the football team? Well I'm a fucking Softmore and the cheerleaders captain! So I don't want to hear your shit because our sex didn't end up how you wanted it! I will go through way worse than you because I'm going to get fat! I won't be able to be in cheer anymore but you can stay in your fucking football! Having a child can effect if I will go to college and all kinds of other shit and it won't effect you one tiny bit! Especially since I'm single and you're single now! You don't have to be a God damn father! I bet you would be a shitty one anyways! So don't try to make it sound aw poor you because that's not how it is for you or even for me! Also, I suggest you don't say anything about me being pregnant or you'll regret it." I was so pissed to no end and then he doesn't say anything back. Seriously? Fuck no. Not even a "I'm sorry, Atalize, I didn't realise?" Or some sobby shit like that.
"Stop the car, Camden," I say. He looks at me with a questioning look and slows down but keeps driving. "Stop the fucking car and let me get out! I'm done with you and I want out of this car!" He stops and doesn't say a word while I get out and he drives on. I just walk the rest of the way to school pissed off knowing this will be a bad day.
I see Alexis at school but I really don't want to talk. I told her Camden and I broke up but I didn't tell her it's over me being pregnant. I don't think I can actually trust her with that information. I'm still debating on keeping the baby. Obviously my mom won't let me kill it but I could do it myself. I can't handle a baby on my own and my parents will say that I have to learn to be a parent and they'll make me do lots of stuff. Plus, Camden is out because he doesn't want to be a father.