Chapter 2

When I got to Camden's house he could see something was wrong. I didn't say anything but I broke down in tears. I cried and cried and he said nothing. He sat by me hugging me with my stupid Dollar General bag in my hand. When I finally calmed down and took breaths we tried to talk.
"Sweetheart, what's a matter? If it's some kid I'll take care of it. I promise," Camden whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.
"That's the problem," I whimpered ," it could be a kid and the problem is you can't take care of it. I can't take care of it." I had tears running down my face and my eyeliner and mascara was all over my face. Camden seemed very clueless so I pulled out the little pregnancy test I had in my hand and showed him. He tried to talk but choked and just nodded insted. We both walked to the bathroom and he waited outside as I peed on the stick. I was nervous I felt like just running that stick under water so it would come out as negitive but I had no clue if it would even work like that. So I peeded on the stick and set it on the counter for it to do whatever it has to do to see if I have a baby inside of me.
I wanted to talk to Camden about this but we just stood there and stared at each other and tapped our feet waiting for me to go in the bathroom again to see the results. And I was pregnant. I didn't try again to see if it was a mistake or anything I just fell to the ground and cried while Camden tried to comfort me. Honestly, I was no help to Camden in any way at all and obviously this was his problem too. So I also thought of what a crappy girlfriend I am.
Eventually, I stopped crying and actually talked to Camden.
"Camden, you don't have to worry about anything I'll get an abortion as soon as possible. We won't have a baby. I'll take care of this problem," I explained.
"What? No! We will keep this little blessing. Come on our parents are the head of the church. You can't abort the baby. I'll help out and we can do this. I can go get a job," Camden pleaded.
"Excuse me? I'm not keeping a baby in my stomach for 9 months of pain and then not being able to go to college or finish school. It's not happening. And I don't care who our parents are this has nothing to do with them, so don't even think about telling them! This was a mistake to tell you! Dammit, Camden! I will handle this! So fuck off!" I screamed. I walked out the door and I saw tears in his eyes. This is our first actual fight over something that isn't sticking around. It's so pointless to fight over something like this. So I walked out and went home.
At home I look in the bathroom mirror of my self. I pull up my shirt and exam my skin. I have to be a couple weeks pregnant because the last time I had see was June 23rd which was 13 days ago since today is July 6th. I show no belly and I don't ever plan on showing any.
When my mom leaves in the morning to go to work I look up places to get an abortion and a Planned Pregnancy was close by so I made an appointment there. I would go right after school and get this abortion over with. I don't need to wait any longer and have more pain for this useless thing. I called Camden and told him about my appointment and he disobroved like I assumed. He argued how that was murder and I have always agreed to that, that abortion is wrong in every situation but being in the situation is my first time now and abortion can be the answer. While Camden didn't want me to do it he promised to be there with me after school.