Chapter 10

I'm starting to get worries about the baby. All the doctor appointments say she's fine but I'm just really scared. I'm so close to her already and I don't want her to get hurt. I might even give her up for adoption just so she'll have a good home. I'm a teenanger and I don't know if I can give her all she needs and deserves. Actually, no one can give her what she deserves. She deserves the whole world and I can give her pretty much nothing. I will try my best to be a good parent but look at me, I'm only sixteen.
I love going to the doctor and seeing my little girl on the screen. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to see her and hold her. I can't wait to have her grow up with me and I can't wait to see her graduate. I can't wait to see her say her first words and walk and I just can't wait to be a parent. The doctors telling me my baby is healthy is always a relief. She growing up and due in two weeks. I can't wait for her to come out and see the world.
Camden has stayed with me lately. My mom let's him stay in the room because it's not like he's going to get me pregnant or anything. Of course I don't let him sleep in the bed though. I sleep on the bed because I need something more comfortable and he sleeps on the air mattress. I can fall asleep quicker knowing he's right there.
I cry and cry until Camden wakes up joining me in bed even though her shouldn't. He moves my hair out of my face and whispers in my ear.
"Atalize, I'm right here. What's the matter?" He whispers.
"I'm scared, Camden. What if she's not okay. I can't be a good parent I'm only a softmore," I whimper.
"I know you will try hard for. You'll be a great parent and I'll be right here with you trying to help out with her. We can do this together," he persuades. Then he kisses my forehead and it was great. I didn't want to do more with him. I just felt comfortable. He spooned with me, his arms around me and the baby as I fell fast asleep again.