Chapter 14

Camden trys to come and visit me but always fails on improving everything. I usually yell at him and blame everything on him.
"Atalize, you really need to get out. Let's go somewhere. I can take you to dinner or something," Camden begs.
"I just lost a baby! I don't want to go out! Hensley would be a week old today!" I scream at Camden.
"I lost Hensley too. I'm sad about it but we can do nothing about it. We have to move on with our life and Hensley will still always be on my mind and yours," Camden says sweetly.
"You don't care as much as I do! This is all your fault! I wanted an abortion when I first got pregnant and you wouldn't let me! You made me keep the baby! Then I had to keep her and I got attatched! I would've never been hurt if it wasn't for you! You wanted to have sex! We had sex! I wanted to save sex for a different time! But no! Then you got me pregnant! All you do is cause me pain!" I cried. And it all gets out of hand. We scream and yell until the neighbors call the cops. Eventually they stopped calling the cops because it happens so often.
I remember having the funeral for Hensley, the one real thing I've ever had for her. She's never had a birthday or celebrated a holiday. I've only had a funeral for her. I cried the most of course. No one was attached to her like I was. How could any one else be attached to her? They never saw her but I had her for nine months in my stomach which made me love her. Camden didn't cry because he thinks it's weak or something like that. He has cried with me though. Mostly after the funeral. My mom and dad cried but I think they cried because they saw how hurt I was.
It's weird when people come up to you saying "I'm sorry for your loss". It's just them trying to be nice of course so I just say thank you. But when someone said "she's in a better place now" I went off. How can she be in a better place? She was never even here on earth and she wasn't sick or anything. She would've been perfectly fine with me but she was taken away for no reason.
The words "You did nothing wrong" runs in my mind. I did nothing wrong and she was just always going to die so soon? I didn't do anything wrong but she's dead? It doesn't make sence. If I did nothing wrong then why is she not here with me? Why is she dead? Why?