Chapter 12

I lay in bed with Camden and I just feel weird.
"Camden, hey, Camden," I whisper.
" Yes?" He replies.
"I think she coming. I think we need to go to the emergency room," I grin
"Did your water break?" He asks.
"No," I respond, "I just feel different. She isn't kicking or anything so I think she might be ready to come." So Camden grabbed our bag of stuff we where taking to the hospital. It had some snacks in it, baby clothes, and clothes for me too.
Getting to the hospital was great. My excitement was so high. We walked in the emergency room and they took me right back to check me and Hensley out. Camden didn't want to come back but he said he'll come back when I go in labor.
I layed down in the bed with the straps on my legs and Camden holding my hand. None of the doctors looked happy. They all actually look kind of sad. I thought maybe they where just tired because it's late and stuff. I had Camden call my parents and tell them I'm going into labor and they sounded so happy through the phone. They said they'd be here as soon as possible and that they can't wait to see little Hensley. I heard my mom yelling all the information to my dad. Telling him that I'm in labor and to grab a camera and everything. Everyone was so happy and I was so happy. I couldn't wait to see her.
I didn't get an epidermal because I hate needles and birth really is painful but I was really happy to have a baby. Little Hensley. I was happy. But then I saw her. I barely got to see her before they rushed her off.