Chapter 15

I'm gaining weight at home from just eating all food in sight and watching movies. I know I'm getting big and not losing the baby weight o gained but I just don't care. I don't care about making myself look good. I have no reason to look good because I'm not good. I'm broken. Hensley is dead.
After sitting on the couch for a month after I got home from the hospital I deside to get up. I go out side and sit on the porch for a little bit in pajamas I've worn for a couple of days. I notice that I smell so I go inside and I take a shower like I haven't in forever. I wash my body and clean off the little bit of smeared makeup I have on. When I get out I look at myself in the mirror and I definetly have some fat on me. I ignore what I look like and put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I put on deodorant and some makeup. I put on lotion and perfume and then I go on a jog. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I needed to get out.
I ended up at the cemetery. I went to Hensley's grave and I wept. I layed on her grave with some flowers around me and my cries became louder and more pathetic. Eventually I got a call from my mom asking where I was but I could tell she was happy I was out. I told her I was at the cemetery and she was here shortly after.
My mom looked at me and wiped my smeared mascara and eye liner off my face. She kissed my forehead and after a little bit she brought me back home.