Chapter 6

As soon as I get to school I get pulled aside by my coach. I didn't really think anything of it because I get called aside all the time being the cheer captin, but this was definetly different.
"How could you do something like this, Atalize?I would've rather heard that you're on drugs or something because we could get away with that. You're such a good outgoing cheerleader but I guess that's not the only thing you're outgoing at," the cheer coach whispered. I was so confused because I thought I had an actually had friends but I guess Alexis is just a back stabbing bitch.
"What are you talking about, Coach? Is there a rumour going around about me or something?" I asked.
"So it's just a rumour?" She sighed with relief ,"Oh my gosh! That scared me half to death! I'm so happy you're not pregnant!" And with hearing that word I started burning up and I swear my face turned red and I forgot to breathe. I just stood still because it finally got out.
"You are?" She said "You're out. We can't have a pregnant teen representing the school. Also, you'll be to fat to be a cheerleader. You're a disgrace, Atalize! " She yelled and then walked away. I started to breathe again and I walked over to Alexis's locker hoping she'd be there.
I grabbed Alexis's collar of her shirt and slammed her up against the locker. "You want to spread stuff, Bitch? Then spread this, I'll beat the shit out of you. Spread it Alexis! I'll beat your ass right here in the matter of fucking seconds!" And then I punch her in the jaw as she raises her hands up and puts them into fists.
"You can't hit a pregnant girl, Alexis," Savannah the Co-captin says.
"You want to take her place instead, Savannah?" I ask ," because I can beat your ass too. Pregnant or not I can fuck you up!"
"How can you fuck me up if YOU'RE fucked up? Look at you, you're pregnant, Atalize, " Savannah rubs in. So I let go of Alexis and go right at her. I don't wait and threaten Savannah. I knock her to the ground and I sit on her stomach. Her hands go right up to her face but she still has no clue how to fight. My fist go to her face on after the other until she's bleeding from her mouth and nose. I don't pay attention to if she's crying or anything because I'm just so enraged.
I guess some goody two shoes went to the office because there was a fight so the super intendent came and pulled me off of Savannah. The principal picked up Savannah and gave her the attention she wanted.
"Are you okay, Savannah?" Mr.Cooper, the principal, asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Savannah wined. Mr.Cooper had his hands on her hips still even though she's perfectly fine besides a little bruised up. "I don't blame Atalize. I guess she is just one of those girls that have a hormonal pregnancy." And if people didn't know I was pregnant they did now.
"You stupid little slut," I glared.
"At least I'm not pregnant," Savannah challenged.
"At least I don't sleep with teachers. Well, actually, the principal, " I grinned. And that's when I knew my assumption was right because Mr.Cooper dropped his hands and scooted back with a scared look in his eyes.
"I guess it's good I don't either," Savannah lied.
"Yeah, you do. You sleep with Mr.Cooper. It's so obvious I don't know why I haven't noticed it before." And long story short, I got suspended for fighting and Savannah and Mr.Cooper got questioned for what I said. And then Mr.Cooper got sent to prison and charged for some type of rape since he admitted to having sex with her and she's underaged. Savannah is pretty pissed at me but I really don't care. I have more to care about.