4

"Lassie" shawn whispers. "Hey I need to pee" I open my eyes a little.
"Then go"
"I can't" I open my eyes fully and see my arms are around shawn. His face just inches away from mine. "I really have to go" he whispers as I stay still.
"Oh" I look down at his lips. They're so close. I could just kiss him right now. A pair of warm lips touch mine. Oh ok wow.
"Sorry I just thought-" he says pulling away. I pull him into me again.
"Lassie" he whispers pulling away. "I really need to pee" I let him go and immediately turn red. He jumps up and runs into the bathroom.I pull the covers up over my face. I just kissed shawn spencer. "Uhm.. Do you wanna go get breakfast?" He asks.
"Yeah" I stand up and grab a lair of jeans. Do I talk about the kiss? Do I just ignore it? It hasn't been this weird since my highschool prom when Victoria wanted to have sex but i was didn't want to. We get to the elevator without saying a thing to each other.
"I told you you'd kiss me before we leave." A wide grin is smeared across his face. I turn to him.
"You kissed me first!" I protest.
"You looked at my lips?! That's the all mighty 'kiss me' signal!"
"That's the 'man I'm really close to you' Signal!" He takes a long stride over to me and kisses me again this time with much more force. I kiss back moving my hands to his hips pulling him closer.
"Wow" he says taking a step back.
"Yeah" the door opens and he grabs my hand.
-
-
-
"Aye!" Shawn cheers as he catches a marshmallow in his mouth.
"Can you help me?" I ask. He gets off the bed and sits next to me on the couch.
"Okay with what?"
"How can one police officer get a guy out for drugs and possibly murder?"
"Maybe he was a big person there?" Shawn says grabbing a price of paper from the stack. "Like a head detective?"
"Mm no I couldn't get anybody out. They'd have to be bigger then me... Like the chief."
"You think he might've been the chief?"
"No I think he was good friends with the chief." I bite my lip.
"There's a third partner!" He jumps.
"Yes! Yes!"
"Cool, now open your mouth"
"Why?" I lean back.
"Just do it" I open my mouth and he throws a marshmallow in it. He laughs and sits back down.
"Marshmallows are gross" I say taking a drink of my water washing it down.
"What?!" He shouts. "Youre crazy"
"They're just little balls of cavity's"
"They're delicious" he scoots over to me.
"Sure" I chuckle. He turns the t.v on and flips thru the channels before stopping at the discovery channel. I look down at him and smile as he focuses on the t.v. "I'm gonna go get a snack. Do you want anything?" I ask. He shakes his head. I step over him and go to the machine. I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I like him but then again do I want to like him? He's shawn Spencer. A fake psychic who is all cheery and doesn't see the bad in the world. I grab two bags of chips and go back to the room.
"Back already?" He asks laying on the couch now. I nod and slide down onto floor. "You can sit up here with me" he says sitting up.
"I think I might go shower." I get up and go back to the bed.
"Hey are you okay?" He stands up and follows me.
"I don't know." I sigh.
"What's wrong, lassieface?" Shawn sits next to me.
"I...I... Did..nothing"
"Did that kiss mean anything to me?" He asks.
"Yea.."
"Yeah it did. Lassie I've been going after you since the day I met you! Hell yeah that meant something." He chuckles.
"What"
"I flirt with you so much. Who else calls you lassie? Who else bothers you like I do? Man it took all these years for you to finally show some interest in me."
"I wanna date Shawn not Darren"
"You're darren" he laughs.
"I don't want to date me either" I laugh.
"Good because that's my job" he leans up and kisses me.