5

"Two more days and you two can get back to hating each other" Juliet says taking a bite from her sandwhich.
"Mm yeah" shawn nods.
"How do you guys like this anyway? Sharing a hotel room and having to act like you love each other everyday."
"If he'd stop grabbing my ass." I nudge him.
"Oh you like it"
"Awh you guys are so cute. You'd be a cute couple in real life. The crazy psychic and grumpy detective"
"I am not grumpy!" I protest.
"You are a little" Shawn grabs a French fry from my plate.
"I think this case had brought you two closer together." Juliet smirks.
"How close?" Shawn asks.
"Carlton isn't as mean to you as he use to be." She sits up and grabs her tea.
I frown. "Anyway I gotta go, thank you for lunch." She stands up.
"Bye Jules" shawn waves as she shuts the door.
"Hey how about a date tonight?" I ask standing up.
"A date?" He wiggles his eyebrows watching me put the dishes out side.
"Yes we could go to the diner?"
"That would have to be Darren and Alex."
"Okay so then we go to a restruant?"
"Maybe we should wait till we be lassie and shawn. Not... Darren and Alex."
"Okay." I nod and sit back down. He lays his head on my shoulder.
"Have I told you how much I like your fingers?" He asks running his tanned hand across my long slender ones which I actually really like.
"No you have not." He intertwines our fingers.
"Well I love them. They're so long and thin."
"Okay I think you should stop trying to seduce me and pay attention to the penguins."
"Who says I was seducing you?" He looks up at me.
"We both know where this was bound to go." I tell him.
"Mm." Shawn smiles and kisses my hand.
-
-
-
"Man what is taking so long?!" Shawn whines sitting on the counter. I purposely made the room service wait so I could set up our first date. As Shawn and carlton. "Lassie!" He jumps down and throws himself on the bed.
"Why don't you go talk to the desk I'll wait here"
"Fine" he pulls his shoes on and leaves. I grab the lighter I bought and light some candles then turn the lights off other then the kitchen one which makes it all dim and romantic. I open the door to the room service girl.
"Thank you" I smile tipping her way to much. I put our food down on the coffee table.
"They said its-" shawn stops in the door way. "Lassie..." He walks over.
"I could tell you seemed a little hurt when you said we should wait till we're undercover and I thought maybe we we wouldn't make it out of the hotel. You know.. Like Juliet said we're Shawn and Lassiter."
"That doesn't matter." He sits across from me.
"To first dates" I raise my glass of wine.
"To first dates"