Sunday Love

***Sexual***
I wake up and see shawn asleep. The blankets down at his feet, his shirt crawled up showing his hipbones.
"That's unfair" I groan. He opens his eyes barely and smiles.
"What is?"
"You with those perfect hips sticking out when you outlawed sex from me for a month." We got into a fight and as a punishment he said no sex for a week. Each time we fight its another week. So we've week. So it's up to a month.
"Mm" he rolls onto his back and then stretches with a small moan. "Hey its punishment for me too." Shawn mutters.
"I can kiss you still, right?" I joke. He moves over to me and kisses my like firmly.
"That you have full premisson on." He smiles and then we push out lips together again.
"Have I told you how much I love you?" I smile with my arms wrapped around him.
"I believe you told me once more then your guns."
"Its true." I nod.
"You're no longer grumpy lassie you're now lovey lassie"
"Lovey lassie?" I laugh.
"Mm hmm because you love me so much." He nods and kisses me again.
"Well I love you very much." I sit up but he grabs me.
"You don't work today so you are all mine." He pulls me back into bed.
"What're we gonna do Babe?" I sit down and look out the windows. Its raining but still pretty hot. Not as hot as it usually is. But defiantly down in the 70's.
"Take a bath" he wiggles Hus eyebrows.
"Yeah, I can see you naked?"
"Yup" he gets up and walks to the bathroom door then turns around.
"I like where this is going." I follow him. He draws a bath with bubbles. I sit down in it and then he lays himself on me.
"I love you" he whispers.
"Mm hm" I kiss his neck. He leans his head one way exposing his neck. He runs his hand down to his cock. "Let me do that for you" I whisper.
"Ah" a what I would say pretty girly moan escapes his mouth. "I quit" he turns around and connects our lips.
"Wanna go to the bed?" I ask. He gets out and runs out. "I hope you're lying there waiting for me." I walk in and see him touching himself. "Ah no. Thats my job" I knell down and take him in my mouth.

The end.