Oops

"Lassiter" cheif says.
"Uhm-" shawn or vick.. I need to choose. Right now shawn is pissed at me for ignoring him when he talks about things like coming out or moving in. But its my job.
"Lassiter" she growls.
"Hey lemme call you back."
"Lassie.." He whines. "I -"
"I gotta go I love you bye" I hang up and go into her office. "Yes chief?"
"I am going. I will be back tomorrow afternoon. You're in charge." She grabs her purse and walks past me. I walk out of the office and see shawn and guster walking in. I walk up to them. Gus knows about us.
"Lunch?" I ask. "I have to stay here but we could get Chinese food?"
"Cmon just take a few hours off" shawn pouts his lip out.
"I would love too but Vick just left and told me I'm in charge."
"I'm gonna go talk to Jules" guster leaves.
"Shawn please I'd love too but-"
"Yeah you have work to do." He rolls his eyes.
"Bab-"
"I think I'll stay at my own place tonight."
"Sha-"
"No lassie all I wanna do is go get some food with my boyfriend. I dropped the moving in-" I pull him into cheifs office. "I dropped everything else I dropped coming out, I dropped moving in. What else do you want me to do?"
"Please shawn.. I love yo-"
"Yeah." He storms out.
"Shawn!" I shout.
"What? What Lassiter?!" He looks over at Gus and rolls his eyes and then starts walking away.
"I love you!" I shout. Shawn turns around.
"You just.."
"I did.." He runs over to me and I pull him into a kiss. "Lunch? Here... Please?"
"Fine" he rolls his eyes with a smile.
"Look nobody even cares" he says grabbing my hand.
"Why not? I mean I just shouted I love you to shawn spencer. You're the one guy I said I would never ever date."
"Look where you are now."
"Congratulations you finally came out" Juliet smiles happily.
"What does that mean?" I scoff.
"The whole station was betting. If you're dating of you're not. If so when will you come out? Some people had bet to the day some people bet weeks some people bet on months. I bet in three months."
"Well we're gonna go order food. Come with if you want." I direct Shawn into a conference room. Guster and O'Hara walk in and sit down.
"So how long?" Juliet asks.
"About two years now." Shawn answers.
"Wow. We figured 4" Juliet laughs.
"You guys were so love sick." Gus smiles. "Did you see lassie always checking shawn out?"
"I did."
"Hey! He has a nice butt."
"Gus you know my weakness is tall Irish men."
"I do not know that shawn!"
"So who said I love you first"
"He did." Shawn smirks. "He was so cute we were sitting on the couch all cuddled up and he just 'shawn.. I love you.'"
"Aww Carlton." Juliet claps.
"He didn't say it back though"
"I did eventually."
"Four days later!"
"I was scared I've never been in a real relationship. The only person who has said I love you was my mom."
"You and Abigail never said you love each other ?" Gus asks.
"Nope." He shakes his head.
"Did you move in together?"
"I wouldn't" gus says softly.
"Actually I was wondering if you'd wanna talk about that tonight? My place?" I ask Shawn. He sits up and looks at me.
"Are you-"
"Asking you to move in?"
"We're moving in together and coming out on the same day. Wow"
"Is that a yes?"
"Yes!" He jumps into my lap and kisses me.
"Ok ok" I laugh. McNabb brings us our food. "McNabb" I growl. "Have you had lunch?"
"Yesir" I nod him away.
"Awh" juliet coos.
"Stop" I groan.
-
-
-
"Morning" Shawn smiles.
"How'd you sleep?" I ask.
"Like a baby I think it might be this shirt." He has my baseball jersey on.
"Its a nice shirt." I smile and pull him into a kiss. "It looks even better on you."
"No you look better in it."
"We can share it."
"Mm" he falls into a kiss. He runs his hand through my hair messing it up even more. I slide my tongue in his mouth, he smiles but doesn't break the kiss. I roll ontop of him. "Has anybody told you you're a great kisser?" Shawn mutters as I suck his neck.
"No my ex wife always said I need to use less tongue."
"You use the perfect amount of tongue." I slide my hand down to his boxers and rub.
"We have about 20 minutes before I have actually get" shawn nods. I sit up and pull his boxers.
"Babe I think it goes shirt off first."
"Youre gonna wear that today." I suck his cock making him moan loudly. "Is there any condoms?" I ask sitting back up. He opens the condom drawer and frowns.
"No."
"What?!" I jump up. I run to the bathroom and rummage through the mirror. "No no no" I whine.
"Its ok" shawn wraps his arms around me. "Cmon we have 10 minutes left" he pulls me to the bed. I lay down and he looks at me lovingly. He takes my shirt off and runs his hands down my chest. A few minutes later he's licking and sucking and kissing. I'm on the edge of having an orgasam. He sits up and starts jerking off.
"That's my job." I swat his hand away and do it myself. He starts giving me a hand job as I do the same to him.
"Lassie im gonna come" he pushes his lips to mine. I graze my thumb over the tip making him lose it. I do the same within a few minutes. He lays back down next to me.
"Wow" I chuckle.
"Mm that was fun" Shawn smiles.
"I have to get up now but thank you" I kiss his cheek. "I love you" I stand up and get in the shower. After showering and changing and eating the whole shebang I walk into work with Shawn
"Carlton!" I jump and look over at cheif.
"I thought you were gonna be back at 1?" I swallow nervously.
"I got back early.. I heard about you and Shawn"
"Oh.. Uh.. Yeah.. Weren't you in newyork?"
"Juliet told me and he's wearing your baseball shirt even if she didn't. I'd like to talk to the both of you." I look down at shawn and he sighs.
"Cheif please this will not-"
"I have two questions yes or no ok?"
"Ok"
"Will this affect your work?" She asks me and shawn both.
"No"
"No but I will bring lunch most days I like pizza but lassi-"
"You will not cause scenes?"
"No cheif"
"Is that I will cause a scene or -"
"Shawn" I growl.
"I won't make a scene." He rolls his eyes.
"Good. Now get out" we walk out and look at each other.
"I love you" I kiss his cheek.
"Bye" he walks away. "I love you!" He shouts and them leaves the station. Wow. Why am I in love with him?

The end.