Juliet finds out

"Shawn and I have been dating for three years now." Carlton tells me.
"What?" I giggle. "You two really?" "Yup just me and lassie" shawn smirks.
"Mm ok I don't believe you."
"Why not?!"
"Because all you do I bicker, its always spencer get out or lassie your hair looks horrible."
"Well we are?"
"How do I know this isn't some prank. You'd get me all excited about the two of you actually finding love only to tear it away a moment la- oh" I jump a little as Carlton pulls shawn into a kiss. A small smack sound fills my ears as they pull apart.
"He's a good kisser" shawn smiles like it was nothing. "Never have I kissed him and it was bad or he had bad breath. I don't know how he does it. My breath smells like a horses ass in the morning but he still insists on kissing." Carlton just keep looking at him like he's the best thing to happen. "Wait.. For real?" She asks.
"Yeah we've been living together for 2 years dating for 3. Actually.. I think next month is our anniversary for 4." Lassiter says.
"Okay Shawn Spencer and carlton Lassiter are dating?" I narrow my eyes confused. "Do you sleep in the same bed?"
"Well..that's what you do most the time."
"And.. You allow it?" I ask the head detective.
"I do. I am mostly always the big spoon. Shawn likes to take the covers."
"Hey! You can take them back!" Shawn shouts.
"I can't rip them from you I mean cmon you're so..."
"Cute?" Shawn nods.
"Yeah" lassiter blushes. His ears turn a light pink at the top and his cheeks a little red.
"Wow does gus know?" I ask.
"Yeah shawn told him literally the night we went on our first date."
"Hey I was nervous and didn't know what to wear!" Now its Shawn's turn to blush.
"So you're telling me all those stupid fights here were fake?"
"No no those were for the most part real. The reasons were fake."
"Wow." I sigh. "Can I see your place?!" They look at each other as if having a private conversation.
"Sure" we leave the old diner and drive the 10 blocks to they're apartment. "It might be a little dirty" carlton says.
"Nope! I picked up. It was gonna be a surprise for you. But they're might be some of our toys on the bed."
"Ew!" Lassiter and I both screech.
"I'm kidding!" He laughs. The door swings open and I walk in. There's a picture on the key table that Shawn obviously picked the frame for. Pineapples surround the picture of them smiling widely out on the ocean. The kitchen clean the dinner table has a few papers on it. "Welcome to our home" Shawn smiles.
"Wow.. How come I never found out?"
"Honestly Jules I'm surprised you didn't." Shawn chuckles throwing himself on the couch.
"How?"
"Well we went to lunch together on Fridays, We still do, we made out a bunch in the conference rooms. He actually tries to get me on cases. I come in like 60% of the time with him?"
"Yeah.. I accidentally kissed him in front of the whole station just last week." Detective says. He sits down next to Shawn.
"Wow..." I sit down on the chair across from them. Another picture of them at Henry's that gus probably took since henry is in it sitting between them smiling is on the table next to the couch.
"I'm as surprised as you O'Hara. I mean shawn and I? That's... Not what I was expecting to happen"
"But you love me" shawn looks up at carlton and lassiter nods.
"Sadly I do" they share a kiss.

The end.