Christmas Is Here

Shawn walks out with his hair messed up and pajams on. For once usually he walks out in boxers and my shirt. But he actually has flannel pajama pants and still...my..shirt. Luckily he's way too cute to get mad at. "Waffles?" I ask
"Mm hm" he moans and grabs my coffee out if my hand and takes a sip from the mug. "Wow" he coughs.
"Strong?" I ask.
"Mm" he nods and puts it down. He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles.
"How'd you sleep?" I ask.
"Good, howd you sleep?" His voice still graverly.
"Pretty good." I kiss his temple. He leans up and kisses my lips. "Waffles?" I ask handing him a plate.
"You're very happy" shawn takes the plate and smears butter and his pineapple syrup on them. I don't know how he can eat that. It's gross. I grab my own plate and skt down at the island.
"Christmas will be here soon and I have somebody to spend it with.. The first time in 3 years"
"This is exciting. First christmas with my boyfriend" shawn pokes my arm at the word boyfriend.
"So whatcha gettin me?" I ask.
"Its a secret" he takes another bite. "I do have to go to my dads though for dinner. You're welcome to come. I think that'd be great you know, boyfriend and dad getting to know each other."
"Baby we went fishing together. We know each other just fine."
"But you're my boyfriend and I don't want to leave you on our first christmas but then he's my dad and I don't want to leave him all alone." He flashes his puppy dog eyes at me.
"Fine. I'll.. I'll go." I sigh. "But I'm only doing this because... I don't want to be left alone on Christmas." I point firmly at him.
"Deelio" he kisses me and skips into the bedroom. First christmas with shawn.. Mm what do I get him?