Im Stressed and You Look Hot

**Smut AF**

I walk into the apartment I share with Shawn. "Shawn" I raise my voice walking into the kitchen. "Babe." I say and grab a water. "Shawn you here?" I walk into the bedroom and nearly fall over.
"Welcome home" he smiles
"Wh-what are you wearing?" I swallow looking him up.
"Do you like it? I bought it today" the tip of his penis sticking out of the Lacey black panties.
"Mm I- yes." I nod and walk closer.
"Wanna touch?" He blinks his dark lashes at me.
"Yes. Yes please" I run my hair down his bare chest and onto his crotch.
"I have a question" he smiles. "Do you like kinky stuff?"
"Matter how kinky"
"Handcuffs?" He runs his hand around me and grabs my ass.
"Y-yes" I hand him the metal cuffs.
"Let's get this off" he unbuttons my shirt and then falls to his knees. He looks up at me as he unzips my pants. He pulls them down slowly. "You seem stressed" he pushes his lips onto the skin just above my boxers.
"I had a bad day at work." I tell him.
"Yeah? Tell me what happened" he pulls my boxers down and starts sucking me. I start explaining the whole day as he pushes me to the bed. I run my hand down and squeeze his crotch again. He let's a moan out.
"Man you are so hot" I mutter pushes our lips together.
"Yeah?" I can tell he's in one of his moods. The one where he doesn't want me to whisper I love him as we make love. He wants me to tell him I think he'd a slut as I spank him. He wants me to bite and lick not kiss.
"Ok ok" I grab his hip and he lowers himself on me. He starts riding me.
"Touch me lassie" he moans. I grab his cock and pump it in rythem of him thrusting. "Fuck" he moans. He bites his lip and falls down and kisses me.
"You're so hot" I tell him.
"Yeah what else?"
"A slut. A dirty little slut." I growl.
"Yeah I should get punished"
"Get up" we gets up and lays on his stomach. "I bet you want me to spank you don't you?" I prop him up on his knees.
"Yes yes"
"Tell me how much you want me" I play along. I slide my finger into his hole.
"I want you to spank me so hard and touch me. Ah-" he moans pushing himself on my finger.
"You're so dirty" I enter him and thrust fast.
"Lassie! Oh yes yes." He yells.
"Yeah you like that?"
"Yeah ohhh faster"
"You're so tight you little whore"
"I'm gonna come" he moans.
"Yea? Do it." He comes. I ride my own orgasm out. I pull out and lay next to him.
"Wow" he sighs.
"Yeah thank you" I smile. I pull him into me. "How'd you know?" I ask.
"Jules called and said you've been having a bad."
"She told you to fuck me?" I chuckle.
"No she told me to make you dinner and let you rant. I decided I was on the menu"
"Mm" I smile.
"Ah we didn't use the handcuffs." I grab them from the table.
"Next time"
"Yeah. That was nice you were a good meal but I'm hungry now." He sits up and smiles lovingly at me. "Did you really go buy those just for me?" I ask.
"I did. The cashier gave me a weird look but I told her it was my wife's birthday."
"Really? For once you didn't make a joke out of it?" I chuckle.
"No I totally told her I'm getting laid by my boyfriend."
"Why am I marrying you?" I kiss his temple.