Its A Christmas Miracle

"Hey!" Shawn yells walking over to me.
"What?" I ask.
"Jules is out gus is out so we are partners now."
"Says who?" I walk to the file room with him next to me.
"Says Vick." Shawn grins at me.
"Fine. But I drive"
"Ah you don't wanna ride shotgun on my motorcycle?" We walk out to my car and get in at the same time. "Why are you a grumpy gills?" He asks.
"Spencer." I growl. Hmm let's see
1) my ex wife has a boyfriend.
2) I'm alone on christmas
3) I have to spend the day with you!
"Got any plans for Christmas?" He asks.
"No."
"I thought you were dating that girl.. Jasmine?" He looks up at me.
"I was but then she broke up with me because I care to much for my guns. Which may be true but still I can't lay in bed with my guns and talk about how unproductive I want to be today." I sigh. "Spencer why am I telling you this?"
"Because you probably need to just talk lassie. Go ahead I won't tell a soul." I park outside the building and keep eye on what they're doing inside while still...for some odd reason telling shawn everything?
"Am I not datable? I mean cmon it has to be something about me since I can't keep a wife or a girlfriend. I've gone on more dates this year then I have in my life."
"You need somebody who understands, lass."
"Yeah have fun trying to find somebody you actually like that likes you back." I roll my eyes.
"Mm hm-"
"And I like my guns so much because they've been with me from the start. Since I was young they were what got me through my parents divorce and what got me through my moms marriage. They've been there my whole life and what? I'm supposed to drop them for a girl? No. No. I can't." It feels good talking but then it sucks. I mean Shawn is the one who's getting all my secrets. "What about you, spencer?" I ask.
"Ah well.. I like this person like a lot but I'm pretty positive he's not into me and anyway if he was how would I tell people I'm bisexu-" his eyes go wide.
"What" I ask looking at him. This is new information. I had no idea he was-
"Well congratulations on being the 2nd person to know." He nods. "I just.. I don't know? You know? On one hand I so badly want to be with him. But then again I don't want to explain to my dad, mom, cheif, jules." I can tell this is probably something he's snever talked about since he seems so shaky about it.
"Wel-" I see Gallin Pike running out. "Stay!" I jump out and chase him down. I tackle him and then read his rights. We walk back to the car and I shove him in the back. "You listened" I laugh driving to the station.
"I'm not really in the mood right now." Shawn shrugs. I can tell he's down now. Good job lassie you made him speak his feelings and now he's upset. We walk into the station and he strides off to my desk. I throw the guy in the holding cell and walk back to shawn. "Hey for what it's worth, probably nothing, I think you're plenty datable." He stands up and starts walking off before I grab his hand and pull him back to me
"Answer me this" I say he nods. "Am I your secret?" His face turns red.
"How'd you know?" He asks.
"I just so happened to feel the same way." I push my lips to his.
"Wanna.. You know.. Since yiu have no plans on Christmas.. Wanna come to dinner with me and my family and the gusters?" He asks inches away from my lips.
"I'd love too"

The end.