Undercover

"We have to go under cover."
"Undercover?!" I practically jump. I haven't been undercover since the Pamela case.
"Wanna do it?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I stare at him and pucker my lips out.
"Okay fine. But no funny business" we walk into Vicks office. He does his stupid "psychic" stuff.
"Okay okay! Well how do we solve it?" She asks.
"Undercover." He nods.
"You and Lassiter? Can you work together?"
"Yes we can" I speak up. "We've worked together on different cases."
"Okay well Mr. And Mr. Command welcome to Santa Barbara" she hands us IDs.
"What?" I ask.
"You two are married" she smirks and walks off.
"Married?" I ask Shawn. "Ohh no. No no no. I would never-"
"Marry such a handsome man?" Spencer shows himself off. "Cmon lassie if we're doing this right then were gonna need names." He skips out. I follow him and sit down at my desk.
"Spencer.." I groan.
"How about Darren and Alex?" He asks.
"Fine but you kiss me then I'm done."
"Oh I won't be the one to have the first kiss" he winks.
"I'm going to go home and pack for our undercover case and you meet me in 30 minutes here." I stand up.
"Okay honey" I roll my eyes and walk away.
-
-
-
"You need to relax" spencer says walking out of the bathroom in boxers and a white snake shirt.
"Uhm. I am?" I unlace my shoes and then kick them off.
"Baby no you're not."
"Don't call me baby" I pull my tooth brush out.
"Why? We should get use to it if we want to seem like a real couple." He grabs a blanket and pillow off the bed and put it on the couch. I mutter something under my breath and go brush my teeth. "You might like it. Just say it, baby."
"No" I walk back out and sit down on the bed pulling my pants off.
"So Darren. How'd we meet?" I turn the light off and lay down.
"Why don't we use our story except a little different?" I ask rolling onto my side.
"You tried arresting me?" He laughs. I Chuckle a little.
"No we met while I was working."
"How about we had a mutal friend and they invited us to a small get together and we ended up going on a few dates until two years later you propose"
"Why do I have to propose?"
"Fine you asked me out?" I can hear him move around and then footsteps before the kitchen light is on. He looks over at me and winks as he drinks a glass of water.
"Okay I asked you out before you left the party" he switches the light off and lays back down.
"I think that sounds great"
"Good night Spencer." I smile lightly.
"Good night, Lassie"