Gregory Hannah Lassiter

"Do you even see us going anywhere, Carlton?!" Shawn shouts at me.
"Of course I do but I don't think we need a dog!" I shout back.
"You seem like everything I bring up about our future is 'no shawn.' Or 'Shawn.. I don't have the time' lassie I'm dating you because I love you! And I want to grow old with you! Maybe a few kids running around."
"I can't be having this fight with you! I love you too and don't you dare think I don't see us in the future."
"Then prove it!" He screams. "Prove you love me! Prove you want marry me! Prove it Carlton!" He stomps to the bedroom and slams the door. I grab my keys and leave. I get in my car and slam the door.
"Oo I'm so sorry" I whisper and pet the steering wheel. I groan knowing I messed up. All he wanted to do was talk about getting a dog. "You win shawn" I whisper and start my car. I drive down to the pet shop and walk in. I smile to the cut brunette who reminds me of a girl shawn. I walk past the bunnies and then hamsters and see the fish. I look at them and see one I like. They get it out, I pick out needs and pay the 10.30 for everything. I go back home. I open the door to see him still in the bedroom. I hurry up and set it up and then walk in. He's laying on the bed the pillow wet with his tears.
"Hey" I sit down by his feet.
"Go away." He mutters.
"Cmon let me make you lunch." I rub his leg and then pat his thigh. He sits up and I kiss his cheek. "I love you." I whisper. We get up and walk out.
"Lassie.." He whispers looking at the fish.
"Ok.. Look I know it's not a dog or a cat or a child but-"
"Shut up" he wraps his arms around me.
"You're my baby ok. I love you and I want to be with you for so so long just.. Im not ready for a dog."
"Ok see thank you this is all I needed." He sits down and look at the red beta.
"What're we gonna call it?" I ask sitting next to him.
"Greg?"
"Mmm how about Hannah?" I ask.
"Gregory Hannah Lassiter." Shawn nods.
"Mm looks like we have a kid."

The end.