"A GreatFul Life"

SHANNONS POV

I  texted her my number and a heart emoji. About Five min later I got a text. (Y-you S-Shannon)

Y- OMG IS THIS REALLY SHANNON

Y- Omg i love you guys so much

I laughed and started to text her.

Y/N POV

You woke up to the sound of twitter notifications. It was 12:08am. You could not belive your eyes when you saw Shannon Beverage Dmed you on Twitter. It was her number. You put her number in and texted her.

Y-OMG IS THIS REALLY SHANNON

Y- Omg i love you guys so much.

I saw the symbol that she was typing and then her text popped up on my phone.

S- Hi. I saw your tweet and it made Cammie, Heather, and I been thinking about how we are greatful. We want to make you happy and not lonely anymore. We all would love for you to come live with us and be Cammie and I's Kid. 

Y- I would love this. this is my best day ever. You guys are my favorite Youtubers besides, Rose and rosie and Ally and steive. 

S- Text me what orpahange you are in and we will come tomorrow.

Y- I am in St.Mcoluins orphange on Hollywood Blvd in LA. I am 13 and my name is Y/N. Just say you are looking for a 13 year old girl. This is what i look like. (Photo of You) 

S- great i will see you tomorrow sleep tight beautiful. Cammie and I love You.

Y- Ok I love you too.

You shut off your phone and fall back asleep.