Haters and Honeymoons

-next day-

Y/N POV

You woke up to Sierra in the shower and the house was quite. Heather has gone to work and you were just sitting up in bed.  You got up and went and got a glass of water. You were having a " Oh-Wow "moment. You had the girl of your dreams, the best parents, and the best fans. You loved your life. 

You walked back to your room to Sierra crying on the floor. You ran over to her and picked her up.You put her on your lap. " Babe whats wrong....Stop crying.....I'm here....Baby " you said rocking her back in forth. She didn't answer. " Shhhh....It's ok, It's ok Stop crying,.....shhhh" you said. 

You sat there rocking her for 5 minutes while she cried. " Hate " she said quitely. "What" you said picking her chin up to see her puffy eyes and dried tears. " Hate" she said putting her head on my shoulder. " What did they say" you asked. " They said i didn't deserved you and that I should go back home and never see you again." she said getting up from my lap going to the bathroom. " Well don't listen to them, they are just jealous I have the most hottest girlfriend ever." you said walk up behind her. " Maybe they are also jealous i have the most sweetest" She said turning to face you with a small smile. " Their is the smile i love" You said before you kissed her lips. 

You guys then went and watched a movie . You felt bad for Sierra but you know she was strong.

Shannon POV

-skip plane flight-

We landed and took a taxi to are hotel. Cammie looked stunning with the sun shining on her hair and eyes. It was beautiful and hot. Hawaii was nice also. We got to the hotel and unpacked. We were going to be there for only 3 days.

"Let's go to the beach" Cammie said coming out of the bathroom already in her bikini. "Excited aren't we " I said laughing. " Very" Cammie said coming over to me kissing me softly on the lips. Her kisses left butterflies in my stomach everytime. 

I got in my bikini and grabbed my raybands. We went to the closest beach and sat down near the ocean. It wasn't packed but their were a couple people. I layed down and started to tan. It got quite for 5 minutes and It was getting weird. I stood up to only be grabbed by cammie. She ran to the water and dived in with me in her arms. I came to surface and could not find cammie. Five seconds later i was pulled under water and brang back up by Cammie. " Payback sucks doesn't" she said laughing." Yes" I said laughing kissing her. We climbed out of the water and layed back down on the towels. " I love you Shan" cammie said to me while she placed her head on my shoulder. " I love you Cam" I said kissing her wet hair. 

We went back to the hotel and took a shower. " I still can't beilive i am married to the best beverage in the world." cammie said kissing my cheek. " I am married to the girl of my dreams" i said kissing her. " Forever? " Cammie said. " Forever" I said hugging her.

A/N sorry the first part is irrelivent but i needed something for them. hope you are liking the story