Pittsburgh Trip

Cammie POV

It has been a month since they Shannon and Sierra were kidnapped. Y/N is planning to ask sierra to marry her in pittsburgh. Shannon still doesn't know about Y/N wanting to marry Sierra. We had everything planned out perfect. We were going back to my home today for a week and when we have the outside fire get together she was going to ask. 

Shannon POV

Its has been a month since Sierra and I was kidnapped. Sierra told me the night after we were saved that she was going to ask Y/N to marry her. Cammie doesn't know about Sierra wanting to marry Y/N. We had everything planned out perfect. We were on are way to Cammie's hometown today for a week. When we were going to have the outside fire get together she was going to ask.

-skip flight-

Y/N POV

You guys were waiting for Cammie's mom to pick us up. You guys saw her mom pulling up and you guys got in. " Hey Mom" cammie said and got in the front and hugged her. " Hey Cam" she said. " Hey Shannon, Y/N, and Sierra". " Hey" you  all said at the same time. 

-skip car ride-

You guys pulled up to Cammie's home. It was beautiful. You and Sierra brought your bags up to one of the guest rooms. You put your backpack in a safe place near the bed. It had the ring in it. It was a diamond ring you got from Kay's. You walked downstairs to see Cammie and Shannon talking with Camden's mom in the living room. "Hey Grandma" I said and walked in and hugged her. " Hey Y/N how are you" she said. " Good" . She said hi to sierra and hugged her. She loved Sierra just as much as you did. You went and sat in the chair. Sierra came and sat on your lap. You were so excited and nervous to ask Sierra to marry you in a couple of hours.

Sierra POV

We pulled up to Cammie's home. It was huge and beautiful. We brought are bags up to the guest rooms. I had a diamond ring in my backpack. I put it near the bed and made sure it was in there. We walked downstairs to see Shannon and Cammie talking with Cammie's mom. Y/N went and said hi to her and hugged her. " Hey Y/N , how are you darling" Cammie's mom said to me. " Good Mrs.Scott " I said and hugged her. She was so sweet. Y/N sat in the chair and I sat in her lap. We just talked and catched up on life.  I was so nervous and excited to ask Y/N to marry me in just 3 hours. 

-3 hours later-

We were all sitting around the fire. " Sierra come help me get a beer for me a Cammie" Shannon said.  I nodded and got up to follow her. We walked inside to the kitchen. " You ready do you have the ring" she said grabbing two beers. " yeah, I am nervous" I said looking at the ring in my hand. " trust me it feels good to say the words, i am positive she will say Yes " Shannon said nodded her head to go back outside. I put the ring in my pocket. It was time to ask the love of my life. 

Y/N POV

You guys were all sitting around the fire. Shannon asked Sierra to come with her inside. You thought it was wired. When they went inside Cammie nudged your shoulder. " You ready do you have the ring" she said. " yeah its in my pocket,  I am nervous but I am excited" you said twirling your fingers together. " Just relax and remember why you are doing it, I am sure she will say Yes" Cammie said with a wink. You though of why you were asking. Because you loved her alot. You relaxed and just waited for them to come back. When you saw them coming back outside you knew it was time to ask the love of your life to marry you.