" What A British Surprise ! "

Shannon POV

After the past couple of days, I have learned both Sierra and Y/N's favorite youtubers. They Were Ally and Stevie , AmandasChronicles, Matt Lush aka Gay God , Kian and Jc , Rose and Rosie , and Cammie and I. We loved making them happy. Sierra wasn't are kid but we treated her like family. We loved her. She made Y/N happy which makes us happy.

We called Rose and Rosie and invited them to come stay with us for a week. Today was the day we were picking them up from the airport. 

Cammie POV

I was on my way to " get money " from the "ATM". Shannon stayed home with them so she can set up the surprise. I Love Rose and Rosie. I arrived at the airport and walked in. Shannon told me they were going to be at Gate B. I walked to Gate B and waited for them. I went on my phone and waited. 

-10 minutes later-

 Rose and Rosie just got here. " Hey Guys" I said hugging them. " Sorry are plane was delayed , we didnt know " Rosie said. " Its Fine " I said grabbing one of their bags. We walked to my car and drove home.

Shannon POV 

Y/N and Sierra were filming a video. I was helping them. We just started filming. I got a text from Cam Bam saying she will be home in 10 minutes. We started to film the throwback theme song challenge.

We got threw half of the video when I saw Y/N and Sierra's face change. I turned around to see Rose and Rosie. "OMG , Hi Rose and Rosie , I love you guys so much " Sierra said. " What she said " Y/N said. They were covered in ketchup and mustard. They had four more songs to go. " You guys can sit their " I said and pointed to a couch bench thing . That sat and we started to film again.

I started to play " Fresh Prince Of Bel- Air " theme song. Sierra blurted it out fast. " That's my show" she said grabbing the hot sauce. " Kill me Now " Y/N said laughing. We walked over the ledge and  Sierra poured the jug of hot sauce on Y/N.  They went to sit down. " Ahhh.... its burning...Ahhh" Y/N said. We finished the video. The loser had to jumped in the pool only in underwear and a t-shirt. Y/N lost. 

 took a shower and Y/N  came out in batman boxers and a ripple effect t-shirt. " I hate you " she said to Sierra. " Love you too" Sierra said walking over to Rose and Rosie hugging them. " 3....2...1....JUMP " all of us screamed. Y/N jumped in and came up quickly. She got out and hugged Sierra. " Do You have your phone " Y/N asked. " No Why " Sierra asked. " No reason " Y/N said picking her up and jumping into the pool. 

-12:07am -

Rose POV

We all stayed up and started to chat and watch Orange Is The New Black. " Stella and Alex should be together " Y/N said. " Yes I Love Stella but Alex and Piper are goals like all of us " " True " Rosie said. 

We all hung out and filmed a video for our channel and Shannon and Cammie's Channel.

I Love The US.