The Wedding

-5 weeks later-

Shannon POV

I'm shaking . I am marrying the girl of my dreams. I was in my dressing room getting my hair done. I had my beautiful dress on. My brides mades were Rose , Ally and Y/N. They were wearing light purple dresses and Y/N was wearing a purple suit with a white tie. She had her hair tied up in a pony tail. She was beautiful. My own daughter. " Wow" i thought to myself. In 20 minutes i am going to be saying "i do"

Cammies POV

I am nervous. I will be marrying the best beverage in the world. I was getting my dress on. My hair looked amazing thanks too my mom who was now doing Shan's hair. My Brides mades were Rosie , Stevie,  and Sierra. They were regular purple dresses. Their hair looked beautiful. " Oh My God" i thought to my self. In 20 minutes i am going to be saying " I do ". 

-On the beach altar-

Y/N POV

 You were so happy. You were standing their watching your two of your favorite people in the world getting married. you looked over to Sierra to see her looking at you. You winked at her and she smiled and looked down. You loved her so much. You looked back at Shannon and Cammie.

" Camden Scott do you take Shannon's hand in Marriage " the guy said. " I do " Cammie said with tears in her eyes.

" Shannon Beverage do you take Camden's hand in marriage" the guy said. " I do " Shannon said smiling ear to ear. 

" You may now kiss the bride" the guy said. Shannon leaned and kissed cammie. Everyone started to clap.

-after reception at party-

Shannon and Cammie were dancing with each other and you and sierra were sitting down talking.

You Stood up and put your hand out. A slow song just started to play. " May I Have This Dance" You said as Sierra put her hand in yours. You kissed it and brought her to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around you neck and layed her head on your shoulder. You looked over to see Shannon and Cammie dancing just like you two were. Cammie's head on Shannon's shoulder and Shannon's arms wrapped around her waist. Shannon saw you and smiled at you. You were so happy for them. 

" I Love You " You said kissing Sierra's head. She looked up and you saw her sparkling blue eyes. " I Love You Too Babe" Sierra said kissing you. " Promise?" you said pulling away. "Promise" She said pecking your lips.

-after party-

Shannon POV

I was finally married to the girl of my dreams. My wife and I got in the white limo and was heading to our hotel for the night. Tomorrow we were going to Hawaii for our Honeymoon. Sierra and Y/N were going to stay home with heather. We were going to be away for 3 days. 

-at hotel- 

We had heather bring our bags to the hotel. We find out what room ours was  and went in. We changed into sweatpants and t-shirts and wiped off out makeup. " Wifey" Cammie said as I walked into the bedroom. " Yes Wifey" I said kissing her. " I am so happy I can call you that" Cammie said cuddling up to my chest. " Me too" I said kissing her head. We watched a movie till it was 3:00 am. We had to be at the airport at 3:30 am and out flight leaves at 4:45 am. We got up and headed to the airport for one of our famous adventures together.

A/N HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! I Worked hard on it. More coming tomorrow. Love Ya All. <3!!!!