" Moving Time"

- 2 months later- 

Shannons POV

Today is the day we are moving in to the big new house. Me and Cammie were so excited. Sierra Moved in with us. We just put all the bag in to the new house.  The house is huge. Has two floors and a big pool. " Hey guys who wants to go swimming"  I scream through the house. " Me" i heard come for ends of the house. I grab four towels from one of the boxes. I also grab my speaker.  I hook up my phone to the speaker and start playing justin bieber. Cammie comes out in a purple bikini and jumps in the pool. 5 minutes late Y/N and Sierra came out. Y/N jumped in. Sierra sat on a chiar next to me and was going to tan. " Shannon come here real quick"  Y/N said. I got up and walked to the pool and put my feet in. " Go  sit next to sierra and get her talking. In five minutes i amd going to grab her and throw her in here." she whispered to me. I went and talked to sierra.

-5 minutes later-

Y/N POV

You get out of the pool and start to walk to Sierra.  You bend down quickly and grab her. You put her over your shoulder. Sierra was hitting your back. " Stop.... Y/N..... I will hate you for the rest of my life " Sierra said hitting your back still. " I love You " was the last words you said before jumping into the pool. " You came up laughing. Sierra came up mad. " You wrap your arms around her waist and kiss her. " I love you " You say. " U mad?". " I can't say mad at you" Sierra said before kissing you.

You see Cammie get out of the pool and go and grab Shannon. She jumped in. Shannon was mad but just like Sierra she couldn't stay mad. 

-2 hours later-

Cammie POV

We got dressed and went out for sushi. We came home and started to unpack. We claimed are rooms. Y/Ns and Sierra's had a Clock in the middle of the room. Heathers was a big room on the first floor , and Shannon and my room was next to Y/N and Sierra's that was huge. 

A/N- Do you know who's house it is? Coment the Answer and i might fix your name into the story. 

A.O2L house

B. Andrea Russet and JennxPenn house

C. House i made up

comment who.