"Planning and Games"

-2 weeks later-

Y/N POV

Rose and Rosie went home a couple of days ago. Shannon and Cammie Planned their wedding to be at venice beach. It was planned to be in 5 weeks. You were going to Shannon's maid of honor and Sierra was going to be Cammie's. You were not into wearing dresses. Their colors for the were purple and white. You asked Shannon and Cammie if you could were a suit and they said yes. They had sent out invitation to family and frineds. 

Shannon POV

5 more weeks then i am saying "i do" to my beautiful fiance. 

"Wake Up Baby your coffee is ready" Cammie said crawling behind me kissing my ear. I moved but didn't wanna get up. " Baby we are going to look at dresses today come on babe" Cammie said come around to were my face is and crawling under my arm. " Fine " i said and got up. " Morning beautiful." I said and kissed Camden. 

-at dress and suit shop -

" This one is beautiful " cammie said walking up to a white dress . It was beautiful. " It would look even more beautiful on you" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. We tried on some dresse and so did Sierra. Y/N did not like dresses so she picked out a light purple suit with a white tie. It looked nice on her. We left the shop and would come back in 3 weeks. We left and went home. 

-at home-

Camden POV 

" Hey how about we play a game" I said walking into the living room. " Sure what game" Y/N said putting her phone in her pocket. " NEVER HAVE I EVER" Shannon blurted out. I giggled. " Yea , that sounds like fun "  Sierra said. 

" I will start" Shannon said. We all had are hands up. " Never Have I ever did a body shot " Shannon said. I put one finger down. " You jerk" I said. We spent the rest of the night playing the game. 

A/N Sorry short chapter i just wanted to update for you guys. Next update tommorrow.